Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

does fight stick work with street fighter 4 and other fighting games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2009 8:29:07 PM PST
?

Posted on Nov 28, 2009 12:32:50 PM PST
Yes it will. But keep in mind this fight stick is not very good, other than it's wireless. If you are looking for an arcade stick, the SFIV tournament fight stick is the best out there. It use Japanese arcade Sanwa stick and buttons. I have one on PS3 and one on Xbox 360.

If price is an issue, pick up the Hori Real Arcade Pro. 3-SA. It's $90 and also use Sanwa stick and buttons. Be careful not to get the Pro 3. That's older model and only use Sanwa buttons, not stick.

Neither SFIV tournament nor Pro. 3-SA is wireless though.

Posted on Dec 2, 2009 11:16:07 AM PST
i dont think this stick feels like its not very good. it feels sturdy and responsive.. for the money i paid for it it is fantastic.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 2, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions