can i stick them in a goal zero guide 10 plus
asked by conor on June 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I Did Some Checking On Your Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Kit. It says it can recharge AA batteries. Just make sure it can recharge these type of eneloop 2500mAh Batteries. They might not be compatible with the Goal Zero Kit. But from the look of the device you may have, it should work and recharge AA batteries with no problem. Sorry that I couldn't be more detailed on answering your questions. but to the best of my knowledge, they should work just fine with rechargeable AA batteries for it.
Brian C. answered on June 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure. just make sure the charging specs are the same for the batteries as they are the original chargers batteries.
fatguyinalilcoat answered on June 3, 2013

A
I haven't tried, but it sounds like you can from some blogs I read.
Eden answered on June 3, 2013

A
Havent tried, but if the specified charging capacity is about the same as a normal charger, it should do well. Just do some checking about the Guide 10 plus if it meets your batteries desired charge range.
tyrano answered on June 3, 2013

A
I read a comment on the Guide 10+ page (I think it was there) that said Goal Zero batteries are just re-sleeved eneloop batteries. I don't know if that's true, but for what it's worth, I haven't had any negative experiences charging eneloop AAAs in my Guide 10+
Amazon Customer answered on November 10, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product