on May 14, 2013
This palette is excellent. This is the first time I have used Stila products and I am very impressed. I primarily use the eye shadows in this palette, as that was my intent when purchasing it. They are well pigmented shadows, so a little goes a long way. Although the strips of shadow are small because it is a travel palette, I have been using it nearly daily for 6 months and still have plenty left. The four shades of brown allow for great mixing to build depth across the eye lid.

The description reads that the center (larger square) is also an eye shadow (for a total of 5 shadows), but it is quite powdery and has no shimmer like the other colors. I would use this more as a face powder to clear up shine on the go. The stain for blush and lips is okay. A little hard to blend on the cheeks, but for a travel palette, it makes sense to be versatile.

This palette is not widely available. I believe it was offered at Ulta as a promotional item at one time. It was also sold by Sephora, but is currently out of stock. I hope this palette sticks around so that I can continue to use it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 1, 2012
A great neutral pallet and a very convenient size. Definitely a good buy For a classic neutral look and Stila has great products.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again