Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 25, 2006 5:06:51 PM PDT
I cried so much when Tara died, it was so sad. It had me depressed for a long time. Why did she have to die, she was the most innocent character and my favorite. That guy deserved to be killed by Willow.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2007 5:56:43 PM PDT
W. Goss says:
"That Guy" aka Warren Mears, was grappling with some major psychological issues. He couldn't understand the impact of his actions or the seriousness of death. He needed mental help, but he did not deserve to die.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2007 7:56:25 AM PDT
M. Matthews says:
me too! cripes, i can't watch the end of "seeing red."

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2008 10:31:20 AM PDT
Spoiler Alert!!!

He's not dead though, that flash of fire and his disapearing was actually Amy's doing, and she's been keeping him alive all this time. The First was able to take on his form becasue his heart stopped breifly after he was skinned but he's still very much alive, albiet also very skinless. Go read Season 8, it's really good.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 25, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 29, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about