Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 26, 2011 4:25:40 PM PDT
KAC says:
Why after almost 2 years is there STILL no Kindle Edition of even The Initiation and The Captive Part I? I've had this same issue with the Vampire Diaries books! The Return trilogy is on Kindle, but the original 4 books are still only available in print. It just seems absurd to me especially in the case of the original Vampire Diaries which have been out like 20 years for these books to still not be available on Kindle. I mean you would at least expect the Vampire Diaries to be available in ebook format after all these years especially when you consider the recent increase in LJ Smith's popularity due to the Vampire Diaries becoming such a hit TV series! Its almost as ridiculous as Harry Potter not being on Kindle although in that case its the author's strong opposition to e-books that's holding them back whereas I don't think LJ Smith shares that same stubborn opposition. Sorry to complain, but these are great series so I just felt the need to express how strange and irritating it is that they're not available in ebook format.

If anyone else is feeling this same frustration then be sure to click "I'd like to read this book on Kindle" at the top left of the product page!

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 1:17:45 PM PDT
Willow3§3 says:
I second this post. I keep clicking the "I'd like to read this on kindle..." button, but still no joy.

Posted on Jul 22, 2011 7:07:00 PM PDT
David Ivey says:
I would have bought at least the first book, and maybe all the books. I wonder how many other people there are like me that also would have purchased the Kindle books, if they were only available.

Posted on Sep 19, 2011 1:59:27 PM PDT
I think it's available 9/20/11
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 26, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I
The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by L. J. Smith (Paperback - August 21, 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (135)