Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes
Customer Discussions > Zynga Poker forum

stop the pop ups

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 5, 2012 12:42:33 PM PDT
Bentley says:

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 6:44:49 PM PDT

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 1:52:54 PM PDT
daniel says:

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 12:35:31 PM PST
mh says:
The popups are very annoying because they block the right side of the screen and the bottom. It is difficult to see the "x" that deletes the bottom pop-up, and on the right side pop-up there is no way to delete the popup.

Is Amazon trying to get rid of shopping customers? How could they possibly want this since it blocks details of seeing an item?

Ebay is doing the same thing.

How utterly stupid!

This is just too annoying for me. I will have to seek alternative sites to shop so I can actually see details of what I am buying.

Posted on May 17, 2014 10:09:04 AM PDT
Johnny Dee says:
I will no longer buy any products from Amazon if they continue to pollute my computer with pop up ads. Just to add to the discussion on how stupid these programmers are at Amazon, consider this: The pop up ads are frequently of products I already purchased. Hey Amazon college graduate programmers, I already purchased the product you're sending a useless pop up ad about! College graduates with common sense is an impossible combination for most young people to achieve in today's modern world.

Posted on May 17, 2014 3:15:20 PM PDT
ASCOTT says:
Definitely will stop shopping here because of the pop up ads, it's really frustrating and ridiculous. Nice way to get rid of customers Amazon, way to go.

Posted on Jun 29, 2014 10:56:08 AM PDT
I will not buy any products until you remove all pop ups

Posted on Dec 3, 2014 8:11:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2014 8:14:20 AM PST
dannyboy says:
I am unable to view a lot of your item's you sell as I'm unable to see through all the pop ups. While I know these ad's pay you to post their product's, they make impossible for customer's to buy your product's ! It is so bad that I log out most time's as I am unable to order.

Posted on Dec 3, 2014 8:17:54 AM PST
dannyboy says:
I ind it vry hard to view some of your stuff let alone order. You VERY much need to stop pop ups.

Posted on Jan 10, 2015 1:34:09 PM PST
Tried to watch a video and was unable to select one because of the popups. What I the point of being a prime customer, if I am unable to use the service!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Zynga Poker forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Apr 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 10, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zynga Poker
Zynga Poker by Zynga Game Network
2.9 out of 5 stars (691)