street names not working on tomtom xxl 550 TM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 30, 2010 5:59:23 AM PDT
I have downloaded the Simon computer voice and also tried the Susan computer voice neither will show in voices that can be chosen after being put on the device. When I go to Tomtom home it shows the computer voices are installed on the device but when I go to change voice they are not there. I have tried resetting the device by holding down the power button and it resets but still doesn't work. And I tried removing all voices and just installing the computer voice and that doesn't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2010 4:01:20 PM PDT
Louie D says:
I questioned that and was told on a Tom tom forum that the computer voices do not show up in Tom tom Home. If you select them and move them to your device, they will be there when you log off the computer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 30, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 20, 2010

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
TomTom  XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
TomTom XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer) by TomTom
3.9 out of 5 stars   (386)