Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
How sturdy are the logs? They appear to be cardboard. Are they?
asked by mommabear on May 6, 2013
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Kristine in Phila answered on May 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, they are cardboard but they are quite strong.
Delia Lanna answered on May 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are cardboard but very sturdy. My kid had thrown th around , pushes the nut into them and they look just fine
pz answered on May 6, 2013

A
They are cardboard. They seem pretty sturdy, we haven't had any issues.
lindsey answered on May 6, 2013

A
They are cardboard, but have managed to withstand my now almost four year old and her shoving the acorns in as far as she can, as well as many trips in the air and several leaning-ons
Silly Bunny answered on May 6, 2013

A
They are a cardboard like material. However, the game overall (including the logs) is quite sturdy. I have a 4 year old and a 5 year old, and the game is holding up great. It's our favorite game right now :)
HOLLY answered on May 6, 2013

A
Yes they are and the kids tend to want to push the acorns firmly into the holes. I've had no rips YET. Also they do not include any extra acorns and when I called to ask for some, they promised to send and then never did. However, this game is ideal for my preschool kids so I bought a 2nd one.
Laura Olssko answered on May 7, 2013

A
Not sure if they're cardboard underneath, but they are very sturdy and have a smooth finish. Hope this helps! It's a fun game for preschoolers for sure!!
StephanieF answered on May 7, 2013

A
Yes, they are cardboard, but quite sturdy. They may not hold up to being stomped on (though perhaps an accident stepping-on would not be problematic), but under most circumstances I think they'd @ least be as sturdy as plastic which might crack under rough handling. Hope this helps!
Barbara answered on May 7, 2013

A
The logs are cardboard but are quite sturdy.
Alice Seaberg answered on May 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product