Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
How does it do with moving subjects? I'm looking for something easy to use, but want to get shots of my dogs/horses running.
asked by taylor/buddy on March 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
My mom is 53 and not the best with technology but she said that the setting she has it on she takes pictures of her Akita puppy running and playing in the yard and they come through crystal clear.
scubamark86 answered on March 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not good. We get good still photos but very poor photos if the subject moves at all.
adj answered on March 12, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This thing runs on regular batteries and has a tendency to not take a pic when you press the shutter button. It's good enough for my purpose but I do not recommend it for critical timing snapshots. Make sure you get a camera with a RECHARGEABLE battery which should work better.
John answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have 2 extremely active grandsons and I am constantly taking pictures of them on the move and they come out very well
Pure Perfection answered on March 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We haven't taken pictures of moving objects with it. Sorry I can't answer this.
Tamara Stephenson answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product