Wii U CPU sucks, Metro Last Light not coming to Wii U

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2012 9:33:21 AM PST
Manfred says:
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1687689/wii_u_has_a_horrible_slow_cpu_says_metro_last_light_dev.html

What do you think? Could end it like the Wii, with the horrible Third Partie Support?

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 2:41:37 PM PST
says one developer

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 7:39:40 AM PST
If you read the "Ask Iwata" articles where he interviewed the console developers you can see that they were focused on making the best use of the components available to them while keeping the price low, heat low, and energy use low. The Nintendo engineers did a marvelous job within the framework they had to work in. Any of us could go to a local computer shop and slap together a state-of-the-art gaming computer that would blow away the Wii U. The problem is it would cost ten times what the Wii U costs, generate enough heat to heat a small room, and use more power than most houses did fifty years ago. If that's what you want, then go for it. That's not what Nintendo was making though.

A lot of people are looking for reasons not to buy a Wii U and that's fine, but third party support is very strong for the Wii U at this time and I've seen no signs of it weakening. Most of the developers I've seen interviewed are raving about the Wii U and the potential it brings with it. We've got quite a few third party games at launch and many more in the pipeline. The third party developers were stunned by the success of the original Wii and they aren't waiting around this time to see how the Wii U is accepted. When the original Wii was launched most of the analysts (and third party developers) were convinced it would be the death of Nintendo. Well, the Wii ended up selling 100 million consoles, much to the surprise of the experts, and was the most successful console of that generation.

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 9:01:28 AM PST
Homer McDuff says:
The Wii U is on par with 360 and PS3 in cpu and gpu. We would have liked to see a big leap forward, but Nintendo did something different rather than trying to push the envelope in hardware speed. Personally, as long as it runs games that look good in HD, I'm happy. There are framerate issues at times with some games, but that's probably due to programmers just getting used to the new system.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/29/wii-u-cpu-gpu-details-uncovered

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 2:21:41 PM PST
Nihilists says:
Trine 2: Director's Cut on Wii U Outperforms Rival Consoles
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/trine_2_directors_cut_on_wii_u_outperforms_rival_consoles

"The game not only features many of the graphical upgrades found on the PC, but does so while delivering better image quality than the 360 and PS3 without compromising on the solid frame-rate"

I own the game and is simply gorgeous. I haven't played it on the xBox, ps3 or the PC. People been reporting how much better Trine 2 is on the Wii U compared to the xBox and ps3.

It is a lead forward, how much is dependent on the developers taking advantage of the system.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 11:03:42 AM PST
WolfPup says:
Yeah, I just read today that apparently the Wii U is STILL using the Gamecube's CPU lol. 1.2GHz 3 core...so obviously that's a big jump over the Wii, but still maybe half as powerful as the Xbox 360's CPU, at best.

Still waiting to find out what the GPU is exactly.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 4:17:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 4:20:05 PM PST
V. Fernandes says:
Anyone who thinks this is not very bright. Just use your brains, the wii U is running games that pushed the 360/ps3 to the max, and it's doing this at launch. At the very least the console is more powerfull than 360/ps3. Those consoles have been pushed to the limits, the wii U is just Up from now on. And games have 2 screens now, even more power needed for that.

Why would you believe a developer, they only care about selling their game, and the 360/ps3 combined have already nearly 150 million users. The wii U has nearly only 2 million. Therefore they just cant be bothered to develop for the Wii U.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 10:27:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2012 10:42:47 PM PST
WolfPup says:
So you know more about it than developers. We pretty much know what the CPU is, and it's worse than the Xbox 360's CPU, which is worse than the Playstation 3's. It's basically a fancy Power PC 750/G3 again. 3 cores, 1.2 (or 1.4?) GHz. The whole CPU is supposed to have the same complexity of one of the Xbox 360's cores.

I'm honestly not sure how it stacks up to Vita's CPU. On paper Vita's cores are a similar complexity, and there are 4 rather than 3 of them, though A9's memory interface and whatnot is supposed to be sub par vs. "desktop" type CPUs (but then again, we're comparing it to a CPU that's basically circa 1997).

<<< Just use your brains, the wii U is running games that pushed the 360/ps3 to the max, and it's doing this at launch.>>>

And the Wii ran games that pushed the last gen consoles to their max...and that was it. This is Wii redux. They released current gen hardware against soon to be next gen consoles, and at least last time the CPU pretty much matched the Xbox 1's CPU...this time they didn't even manage that.

<<<At the very least the console is more powerfull than 360/ps3.>>>

It has significantly less CPU power. The rumor is the GPU is somewhat better, but we don't know how much so. From what we've seen so far, it seems to be able to roughly match the current gen consoles, but still has places it falls down...like sections of Mass Effect 3 that run in the 40FPS range on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 run in the 20s or below on Wii U. This isn't like a new console where they can keep squeezing more out of it, because like the Wii, it's old hardware. There will be doubtless SOME more optimization you can do, but basically the tricks learned over the past 8 years already apply to the Wii U...they've already been done. There's also the problem that most serious development will shift to the two next gen consoles and PC...even if there was stuff you could eke out, developers won't be focusing on it. It's why even though the Wii is about 50% more powerful than the Gamecube, it's rare for a Wii game to look as good as the better Gamecube games. Same issue applies here.

<<<And games have 2 screens now, even more power needed for that.>>>

Depends on the game, how it's used. We don't even know how many ROPS the GPU has, just that it has more fill rate...which could just be from clock speed. We don't yet know (probably at least 8 ROPs though, but maybe JUST 8). Games don't have to do much with the second screen, so it doesn't have to be more powerful to drive it, but we don't know how much fill rate this has.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 10:33:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2012 10:37:12 PM PST
V. Fernandes says:
Wolfpup, you now nothing about technology it seems, my 1.8ghz Ivy bridge macbook air is a lot faster than my old pentium 4 3.2, go think about that. And while you're at it check as well GPGPU.

And use logic for once in your life, games like assassins creed 3 are pushing the ps3 and 360 to the maximum, and they run well on the wii U, bear in mind those are just quick ports, rushed to launch day. Only way is up for graphics on the wii U. So believe what and who you want. Everyone was raving about the ps3 processor and bluray back in the day, but I can count with one hand the games that look better on ps3 rather than xbox. Go figure that one out also if you're so smart.

And dont talk to me what appears on paper, I see things with my eyes, and ps vita has nowhere near the graphics of Mass effect 3 or assassins creed 3.

Now think about this, the wii U does this, at launch, and it still streams image and audio to the gamepad, with no lag whatsoever. And the console uses less than half the power of the rival consoles, and it stays cool all the time, plus the console is half the size of the rivals, go figure that one out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 11:12:27 PM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
Wolfpup, you now nothing about technology it seems>>>

Umm...I probably know more than anyone else on here. What, pray tell, would indicate that I "now nothing about technology"? Shouldn't you start with your argument instead of a childish insult?

<<<my 1.8ghz Ivy bridge macbook air is a lot faster than my old pentium 4 3.2, go think about that. And while you're at it check as well GPGPU.>>>

To point out the blindingly obvious, these are not valid comparisons.

What is it you think is so magical about the Wii U's CPU that developers are wrong?

<<<LAnd use logic for once in your life>>>

Ah, more insults. you're cute.

<<<games like assassins creed 3 are pushing the ps3 and 360 to the maximum, and they run well on the wii U, bear in mind those are just quick ports, rushed to launch day.>>>

How do you know that?

<<<Only way is up for graphics on the wii U.>>>

How do you know that?

<<<So believe what and who you want<<<

No, I'll take things on evidence, not believe random things because I want them to be true.

<<<Everyone was raving about the ps3 processor and bluray back in the day, but I can count with one hand the games that look better on ps3 rather than xbox. Go figure that one out also if you're so smart.>>>

1) this comparison is once again invalid
2) There's a lot more than 5 games that look better on Playstation

<<<And dont talk to me what appears on paper, I see things with my eyes, and ps vita has nowhere near the graphics of Mass effect 3 or assassins creed 3.>>>

Umm...actually it does. It runs those engines pretty well.

<<<Now think about this, the wii U does this, at launch, and it still streams image and audio to the gamepad, with no lag whatsoever. And the console uses less than half the power of the rival consoles, and it stays cool all the time, plus the console is half the size of the rivals, go figure that one out. >>>

Say, there's a point-why does it use less power? You claim it's better, yet at the same production process it uses less power? And developers say the CPU is much worse? And we know from PHYSICALLY LOOKING AT IT that the ENTIRE CPU is about the same size as the Xbox 360's CPU...

How does any of that reconcile with your insult laden claims that it's actually better?

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 3:36:22 AM PST
V. Fernandes says:
Oh man, isnt it easier to just research about the console instead of coming here talking nonsense? Graphics havent really improved on the 360/ps3 for years already, the newest call of duty looks almost identical to call of duty 4 from a few years back. Skyrim almost blew my ps3 and you're asking me how do I know these consoles are pushing the Max? The bit about processor is, technology changes and a number in front sometimes does not mean better.

If you can not see that on launch day, rushed ports already have the graphics of the 360 then Im sorry, it's everywhere on the internet. And thats with that old cpu that youre talking about. Lets not even talk that these games are made to run on 512mb ram, the wii has 4x that. Lets not talk that games like Trine 2 already have graphics not possible on 360/ps3. For every console till now, developers get to know and learn the system, it takes time.

The architecture of the wii U is very different from 360/ps3, more gpu centred, in fact, developers also say, the architecture is more like the ps4/nextBox rather than current consoles. And it will show more when games are built from ground up to use that kind of architecture.

The vita has no graphics of wii U or even 360, if you cant see that then Im sorry, you must need your eyes checked.

Stop being a hater, even the new Aliens is considered to have the best graphics on consoles on Wii U, the developers said it. So whose developer do you believe? Or maybe an intelligent person doesnt believe anything and just see/try for themselves?

About power, have you ever heard of efficiency, new processor are always built with that in mind. Check the power usage of the first ps3, compare it to the latest ps3, yes, less than half power, same graphics, uhhhh magic!!!! No, it's technology for you, it improves all the time.

What are you talking about entire CPU? The Wii U uses a GPGPU. Putting it simple for you, its like a cpu and gpu together. The gpu can take some processing from the cpu, I cant put it more simple than that.

And like magic again, components get smaller all the time, while getting more powerfull. My 90's PC cpu would not fit on a macbook air. Have you ever heard of nanometers? the next ps4 and xbox are rumoured to have 28 nanometer for example, a small one as well.

You would save yourself some trouble if you'd just research these things and try to understand them before coming here advising people.

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 11:27:13 AM PST
the wii u's CPU is more advance then the ps3 and 360 its just underclock my gosh you people have no idea how technology works darn rookies if u want the best there is out there get a PC if u can afford one stop being butthurt because the wii u is the stongest console on the market.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2012 11:33:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 30, 2012 11:54:24 AM PST
they cant use there brains there to stupid to use them @WolfPup your stupid for even comparing the vita to wii u when the wii u's graphic is 30 times better then vitas so i have no idea why hes bothering talking with a clueless loser like you dont be butthurt because of nintendo making a monster machine..

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 11:53:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 30, 2012 11:59:13 AM PST
V. Fernandes says:
It's unfortunate this new era of gamers that just talk about console specs and mines better than yours blah. Back in the day we used to just enjoy games. We used to admire both sega and Nintendo and everyone just enjoyed their machines without fighting. And we live in times where it doesn't matter which platform you choose. All consoles get good games. Does it matter if one console is one second faster loading? Or that one platform has 800 games while the other 700? Give me just 50 great games per generation and I'll be more than happy. A true gamer has more than one console per generation anyway. It's not like you have to choose a console for life.
Now even worse are those so called gamers that only play call of duty or halo because they're too manly for Mario. Pure nonsense. Just enjoy your games without being so insecure about what people think. I love Mario and I'm proud of it. Can't wait for pikmin.

On a side note, I've tried today the pro controller. I never though they could improve on the 360 controller. I was wrong. Best controller in my 20 years of gaming. A shame that not all games support it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 11:57:21 AM PST
i have a wii u xbox 360 dreamcast some atari 2600 i got at the dollor store a 3ds and a gamecube and really thats all you need for your gaming needs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 8:57:24 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
...Skyrim almost blew my ps3 and you're asking me how do I know these consoles are pushing the Max?>>>

No, I didn't.

<<<The bit about processor is, technology changes and a number in front sometimes does not mean better.>>>

Huh? If you think the Wii U's CPU is as good or better, how so? You've claimed that if I'm remembering right, but haven't explained how you even think that could be so.

<<<Lets not even talk that these games are made to run on 512mb ram, the wii has 4x that.>>>

It has 2x that, and much slower. I'd guess the extra RAM is an advantage, though somewhat counterbalanced by how slow it is. Regardless, it's only an advantage if people actually develop for it, and there will be very little serious development for Wii U, just as there was very little serious development for Wii. Most development will (or has) shifted to next gen hardware.

<<<Lets not talk that games like Trine 2 already have graphics not possible on 360/ps3.>>>

Huh?

<<<The architecture of the wii U is very different from 360/ps3, more gpu centred>>>

It's CPU would have been anemic in 2005. The need for a good CPU doesn't magically go away just because Nintendo releases yet another underpowered system. It's only "GPU centered" in the sense that it's GPU is probably a bit better while it's CPU is worse.

<<<in fact, developers also say, the architecture is more like the ps4/nextBox rather than current consoles.>>>

What developers? I've heard no one make that claim but fanbois. I've seen several developers have talked about what an anemic piece of hardware it is, and one mention it has more fill rate than the other two (though not how much...we don't know how many ROPS it has, could still be 8).

<<<The vita has no graphics of wii U or even 360, if you cant see that then Im sorry, you must need your eyes checked.>>>

Vita's within the same generation even if not as good. And yes, you can clearly see that with...umm...eyes.

<<<Stop being a hater, even the new Aliens is considered to have the best graphics on consoles on Wii U, the developers said it. So whose developer do you believe?>>>

That in no way contradicts the fact that it's current gen hardware, with a bad CPU. And of course the comment was made over half a year ago, possibly not even about final hardware.

<<<About power, have you ever heard of efficiency, new processor are always built with that in mind. Check the power usage of the first ps3, compare it to the latest ps3, yes, less than half power, same graphics, uhhhh magic!!!! No, it's technology for you, it improves all the time.>>>

Wrongo. It uses less power because of the manufacturing process. The Wii U is already using that same manufacturing process (in fact possibly an older process than the 3rd major revision of the Playstation 3, which might be 32nm). If you've got two pieces of silicon on the same process drawing drastically different amounts of power, it's a safe bet the one that draws less is less powerful.

<<<What are you talking about entire CPU? The Wii U uses a GPGPU. Putting it simple for you, its like a cpu and gpu together. The gpu can take some processing from the cpu, I cant put it more simple than that.>>>

And you think that isn't done on the other two consoles? That can't magically replace the need for a good CPU. Particularly considering this is probably AMD's 2 gens old GPU design that's much better for graphics than compute. Even Nvidia's best though is very very good for parallel predictable work, not remotely as good as a typical CPU for other workloads like game logic.

<<<My 90's PC cpu would not fit on a macbook air.>>>

Your point being?

<<<You would save yourself some trouble if you'd just research these things and try to understand them before coming here advising people.>>>

You would save yourself some trouble if you'd just research these things and try to understand them before coming here advising people.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 9:00:19 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< Cornet Esoire says:
the wii u's CPU is more advance then the ps3 and 360>>>

From what we know of it, no, it isn't. What appears to be the case is that it's just 3 of the same cores the Gamecube used. Basically three PowerPC 750s circa 1997. I'm not even sure if it's as good at the same clock speed as an A9 or not.

<<<butthurt>>>

Do you have permission from daddy to use language like that?

<<<because the wii u is the stongest console on the market. >>>

Even if that were true, it'll be destroyed by next gen hardware. But we don't have evidence that that's true-so far all we know for (fairly) sure is the CPU is drastically worse than the Xbox's CPU, which is worse than the Playstation's CPU.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 9:02:32 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< Cornet Esoire says:
they cant use there brains there to stupid to use them @WolfPup your stupid for even>>>

Umm...I guess you're attempting an insult there. I'm mortified!

<<<comparing the vita to wii u when the wii u's graphic is 30 times better then vitas>>>

Umm...you realize how ridiculous you sound, right? It probably has a better GPU, but it's certainly within the same hardware generation as Vita. How on Earth do you think it's "30 times better" LOL. You might want to actually buy a Vita...I don't think you know what it is LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 9:04:13 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
It's unfortunate this new era of gamers that just talk about console specs and mines better than yours blah.>>>

When was this day? I'm unaware of any day where that was ever the case. Hardware is interesting in and of itself, and of course better hardware leads to better games.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 5:24:17 PM PST
V. Fernandes says:
Wolfpup

Everyone, I mean everyone complained about skyrim on ps3, my console was freezing about once every 2 hours, and the game was almost unplayable.
Instead of talking about the cpu, why dont you just do research, and if the cpu is bad then how can the wii u play some of the most graphical games this generation (assassins, mas effect, batman) while streaming another image to the pad (cpu intensive also). Cant you just see this or are you a blind fanboy?

No the wii U has 4 times the ram of the other consoles, period, known fact. again, why do I bother with someone who cant even do research? Yes part of the ram is for the os, but other consoles have an os to run also.

This kind of cpu didnt exist back in 2005, I have no idea what youre talking about being anemic already in 2005. It's like saying that a 1.8 ivy bridge was anemic in 2005 because a core duo 3.2 existed, huh? Do you even understand computers?

Yes the need for a strong cpu goes away because part of the load can be taken to the gpgpu, in simple works for people with no knowledge, it can do some of the work of the cpu

For your information Vita is the 2nd generation of sony portables, wii U is the 8th generation of nintendo home consoles, information is on the web, research it

What you said about manufactering just confirms what I said, as years go by, components require less power while having better performance, I dont think you really understand what the word power means, does watts mean anything to you?

So now you are saying that ps3 and 360 have a gpgpu? wow, this is by far the most ignorant thing ive seen on the internet, no comments.
Oh way, no, the most stupid is you saying the vita has a better gpu than Wii U. Case closed, I just realized I'm loosing my time with some fanboy kid probably.
If cpu and hardware means a lot to you, just go to PC and forget the consoles altogether.

To finish, trine 2 is already said to use stuff not possible on ps3/360. Now go complain with the developers.

Posted on Jan 2, 2013 5:59:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 2, 2013 6:01:22 PM PST
V. Fernandes says:
To everyone, Nintendo is ahead already this new generation, first, the 3ds is selling worldwide about 5 times the Vita, then WiiU is already selling, almost 2.5 million in just a few weeks. The ps4 and nextbox are at 0 sales worldwide. Most gamers reallize that graphics and cpus are not everything, we play games, and we want fun, not just something pretty to look at.
Just give me the same fun as a dreamcast and last I could care is graphics. In the end, the more sales a console has, the more developers will develop for it, therefore making the console sell even more.
Forget the fanboys and just enjoy your games people.

With all that said, I am looking forward to a shine new xbox to go along my wiiU, and then I will be in gaming heaven.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 7:06:26 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
Everyone, I mean everyone complained about skyrim on ps3>>>

This has nothing to do with your claims.

<<<Instead of talking about the cpu, why dont you just do research, and if the cpu is bad then how can the wii u play some of the most graphical games this generation (assassins, mas effect, batman)>>>

1) There are cases in those games where it DOESN'T handle them well-as you've already ignored, there are times when it's struggling to do half the frame rate that the other two consoles get.
2) It's GPU *may* be more powerful, which helps take up the slack.

<<<while streaming another image to the pad (cpu intensive also).>>>

Why do you think that's CPU intensive? How does that even make sense? If that were true, it would be even further behind lol

<<<Cant you just see this or are you a blind fanboy?>>>

So pointing out obvious facts makes one a "blind fanboy" but blindingly defending random claims with nothing to back them up makes one rational. Hmm.

<<<No the wii U has 4 times the ram of the other consoles, period, known fact.>>>

2x. Known fact.

So according to you, if I set 16GB on top of my Xbox, it now has 16.5GB? This is correct, according to you.

<<<again, why do I bother with someone who cant even do research?>>>

Why the insults? You get basic fact after basic fact wrong, link to articles that refute your claims, and yet you insult me over and over. Why not simply actually back up your random claims with ANYTHING?

<<<Yes part of the ram is for the os, but other consoles have an os to run also.>>>

Yep, but they do not blow anything even remotely close to half of it.

<<<This kind of cpu didnt exist back in 2005, I have no idea what youre talking about being anemic already in 2005. It's like saying that a 1.8 ivy bridge was anemic in 2005 because a core duo 3.2 existed, huh?

This EXACT CPU? No, of course it didn't exist. This "kind" of CPU? This basic CPU dates to 1997...something that if YOU actually had done any research on, you'd know. It's anemic compared to CPUs out in 2005...which again, you'd know if you actually bothered doing research instead of insulting others for not going alone with your delusions.

<<<Do you even understand computers?>>>

Clearly you don't. But just keep insulting me. So much easier than admitting you're wrong or bothering to look into this before making random claims.

<<<For your information Vita is the 2nd generation of sony portables, wii U is the 8th generation of nintendo home consoles, information is on the web, research it>>>

Yet another non sequitur combined with an insult. You talk and insult and have yet to actually back up any of your claims.

<<<What you said about manufactering just confirms what I said, as years go by, components require less power while having better performance, I dont think you really understand what the word power means, does watts mean anything to you?>>>

And here we are again, more insults while you show you have no idea what you're talking about. How about actually responding to what I said, instead of insulting me?

<<<So now you are saying that ps3 and 360 have a gpgpu? wow, this is by far the most ignorant thing ive seen on the internet, no comments.>>>

And again you show your ignorance, while randomly insulting me. You've latched on to a buzz word, don't actually know what it means, don't actually know what any of this hardware is capable of. The very way you phrase that shows you don't know what you're talking about.

<<<Oh way, no, the most stupid is you saying the vita has a better gpu than Wii U.>>>

I never said that.

<<<Case closed, I just realized I'm loosing my time with some fanboy kid probably.>>>

That would be me, but I'll keep going if you care to.

<<<If cpu and hardware means a lot to you, just go to PC and forget the consoles altogether.>>>

And now you shift the argument.

<<<To finish, trine 2 is already said to use stuff not possible on ps3/360.>>>

Even assuming this is true, this backs up your claims how?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 7:08:25 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
To everyone, Nintendo is ahead already this new generation, first, the 3ds is selling worldwide about 5 times the Vita, then WiiU is already selling, almost 2.5 million in just a few weeks.>>>

This has nothing to do with this thread.

<<<Most gamers reallize that graphics and cpus are not everything, we play games, and we want fun, not just something pretty to look at.>>>

This has nothing to do with this thread, and is at best nonsensical. It of course demands that there are some people who DON'T want to have fun playing games, and ignores that in fact better hardware has always led both to more immerse games and new types of games.

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 9:50:39 AM PST
V. Fernandes says:
Guys I quit. Tired of talking with people with no brains. If anyone would care to explain things to these wolfpup guy then go ahead.

Hearing things like streaming doesn't take any CPU load. Or this architecture of CPU dating back to 97 when everyone was using pentium 3 is far too stupid for me. Just believe what you want guys. Ignorance is bliss anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 10:00:13 AM PST
WolfPup says:
<<< V. Fernandes says:
Yet more immature insults, then:

Hearing things like streaming doesn't take any CPU load.>>>

No one said "any", you're making that up again. But what are you basing your claim on?

<<<Or this architecture of CPU dating back to 97 when everyone was using pentium 3 is far too stupid for me.>>>

What sounds "stupid" to you is actually called "reality". Why don't you try researching this yourself?

Find out: What cores are used in Wii U?

When were these cores introduced?

Since you won't believe me when I tell you...

Shouldn't take you very long to look it up for yourself
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (615)