Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Any suggestions on a good inexpensive set of speakers for this unit?
asked by William Szymczak on November 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I have Sony model SS-MB350H speakers - 6" woofers and a tweeter and they sound great. They only cost me about $150 for the pair about 7 years ago. Still going strong.
Ron Schmitt answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just used a set of Radio Shack ook shelf speakers and it sounds pretty darn decent.
rico answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
William, I have paired them with the Yamaha NS-333 (currently selling on Amazon for $230 / pair) and was very happy. I did find the bottom end a bit lacking for certain movies, so added the Yamaha yst sw-216 powered subwoofer (under $120). Nice, clear, full sound -- I think as good as you can find under $500.
Kelly Fitzpatrick answered on November 30, 2012

A
Canadian Gypsy answered on November 30, 2012

A
i have from amazon 2 differant pairs 1-sony ss-b1000
and sony ss-b3000 bookself u just have to adjust the bass & treble just right on volume these 2 speakers i mention are sold in pairs so far by adjusting right they should work fine good luck!!
Jerome Marsh answered on November 30, 2012

A
Hi William, I have two pairs of Sony SS-B1000 5-1/4-Inch Bookshelf Speakers to provide a bit of surround sound. They sound great and are nice looking too, not bad for $65 per pair on Amazon. Best Buy has the same speakers for about $90.
dechen answered on November 30, 2012

A
Well, I'm running the Sherwood through a pair of Advent 5012's and it sounds pretty good. These are speakers that like a bit of power, but they will turn up the noise if provoked.
John Wentworth answered on November 30, 2012

A
Any polk brand bookshelf speaker would be fine
big J answered on December 1, 2012

A
I got 10" Auvio speakers at Radio Shack for $49 each. They sound great but I'm no expert.
OniKuDaKi9 answered on December 1, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product