Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
suitable carrying case for P7000 Given all the cases out there with various carrying capabilities, which ones work best with a P7000 with minimal accessories? Padding and protection? Weatherproofness?
asked by Jordean on May 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Frys has an Ape Case AC 145 for about $15 that works well...with no accessories. I put a piece of foam in the bottom of it with a battery sized cutout in the foam so I can carry a second battery.
John T. Gardner answered on December 29, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What about the other accessories, Battery, Charger, and other stuff? Or do we have to make separate purchase?
bhp481 answered on January 2, 2012

A
John T. Gardner answered on January 12, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Black Rapid SnapR Point and Shoot Camera Bag and Strap System

I just got one, and It's great, good padding, big side pockets, reasonable size, easy access neat features. I'm very happy with this one and glad I paid the extra money for this. the slide attaching the camera to the shoulder strap is handy also.
Amazon Customer answered on January 19, 2012

A
Just got the Case Logic TBC-303 for my P7000. Nice, snug fit. Small pocket in front will hold spare battery. No need to drag along anything else. Bag is nicely padded and slips easily into a purse or anything else to protect the camera. Has a belt loop and carabiner; not that I will ever use, and case can be zipped close with camera strap attached, although the strap will remain on the outside; nice if you just want to sling it around your neck. Case Logic, always a good choice.
M. Rawson answered on February 22, 2012

A
Raúl Zuluaga answered on March 20, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product