I want to know that it is suitable for the newborn baby?because I'm afraid it lights will affect the baby eye development.
asked by Ligang on February 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
The light is very soft/dim, not bright. I don't think it could affect their development.
heather answered on February 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it is meant for ages 0+. The light is not bright, and the bulb is behind the plastic belly.
RaeLehman answered on February 24, 2013

A
I agree, the light is very soft and only in the tummy part, You could turn it away from the baby, it would stay in that position with a newborn.
N. Anderson answered on February 24, 2013

A
no issue for newborn, the light is very soft behind the soft plastic belly. I didn't notice the baby feel discomfort with the light (e.g. bright sunny). And you can always turn the back facing the baby (little louder music too because the speaker is facing the back).
KH answered on February 24, 2013

A
i agree with the reply that the light is very soft/dim, not bright. I don't think it would not affect their development.
M. Elliott answered on February 24, 2013

A
I would say yes. It's a dim light and the music i. soft.
Amazon Customer answered on February 24, 2013

A
yes, suitable for newborn. The light is a muted amber color, dimmer than a night light and the music is very soft bubbles and music. I bought it for my newborn granddaughter and she loves it. If you are concerned, just don't turn on the electronic functions until the baby is older, but I don't see it as a problem.
Victoria Noble answered on February 24, 2013

A
The light is dim and shouldn't have any negative affects. And will also mention the music is not too loud either, so shouldn't hurt developing ear drums either, it's nice, soothing music.
JamieB answered on February 25, 2013

A
The light is not that bright and i don't think it would affect there eye development.
M. Campbell answered on February 25, 2013

A
Yes I would use it on any age child! It is soothing and restful and helpful to mom. You squeeze the tummy on the horse and it glows but not too bright! Hope this helps. By the way the music is not too loud either.
Twyla Sherman answered on February 26, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›