5.0 out of 5 stars Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
This is, hands down, the best makeup I've ever used. I like my make up to be very light yet make me look a lot better than I do. This product erases pores, blends in all the little different colored spots and makes me look much younger than my 61 years.
Published on February 22, 2008 by E. Sandler

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad for my skin
Published on May 20, 2009 by Meli G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, February 22, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!!!, July 18, 2007
After about a week there was a noticable change in my skin, it was soft and really looked healthy. People even commented. I use it under the supernatural powder and it is light and great. I do not have perfect skin, in fact I hate my pores, but this looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for pores, not so much for wrinkles, August 18, 2008
Goes on very smooth, and only takes a little bit. Leaves a nice, smooth, surface with much smaller-looking pores. Keeps mineral makeup and / or powder from settling unevenly in large pores. Once applied, feels like having nothing on. Doesn't cause my skin to break out, and almost everything causes my skin to break out. The texture takes some getting used to; it's silicone, so it feels slick, but it's not oily. It doesn't do as much as I'd like for the wrinkles under and around my eyes, so don't buy it as a wrinkle concealer, but it's a wonderful sunscreen / pore minimzer that doesn't grease up oily skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk, August 22, 2011
Hey, Have you ever felt silk? Have you ever felt your face and thought, dang yo, who dat? Now, I'm not a fan of comparing my facial skin to baby bottoms because it seems to encourage the feeling of baby bottoms. But for real, this stuff is amazing. Feel your face right now. How does it feel? Rigid, Bumpy, uneven? Get this stuff. You put it on and everything becomes one. One smooth, and we're talking Ladies Man/Shaft/James Bond smooth, poreless face.

I think the packaging says something about you can use it on its own. Philosophy seems to have this one wrong. Use this as a base. Use this as an SPF. Use this as a pore even-outer. But be prepared to use a little bare minerals over it.

Also, did I mention it lasts forever? Because it almost does. I had a tube for ages. You don't need very much at all to make you that magazine even you know you want. So maybe you should buy it. You might as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, January 9, 2007
I really like this product. I do not have smooth skin and I have some large pores in my T-zone area. After applying my face feels and appears smoother and the light tint does even out the color although it would not work as a foundation for me. I purchased this product to use as a primer for under the supernatural airbrush canvas powder. I almost like this primer without the powder even on it... but seem to apply the powder anyway. I am 37 and have typical was-out-in-the-sun-my-whole-life skin and i would bet this would be fabulous on younger less damaged skin. I will use this product until something better happens upon the scene, but for right now... i love the stuff!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good...but not necessarily worth of a "Supernatural" name..., September 15, 2008
A. Curry (Bluegrass State) - See all my reviews
I had high hopes and, honestly, to an onlooker my makeup looks flawless and photographs well. However, as the wearer, my Supernatural Poreless feels a bit slick and paranoia of needing to hit my pressed powder every 5 minutes starts to settle in...although, again, to an onlooker, my face looks picture perfect. So, I suppose it does hide the flaws, but I'm not a fan of the way it makes my face feel. Note that my skin is somewhat oily in the t-zone area...and for reference, I'm in my mid-30s with generally mild complexion, no acne, but larger pores. The Supernatural does minimize the pores and is a good base for its partner powder/mineral foundation, but I can't get over the oily feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like "Photoshop" In a Bottle, May 12, 2011
I have oily skin and visible pores. This did a great job of minimizing them and this may sound far-fetched, but I had not one spot of shine on my face. I even accidentally fell asleep wearing it and got up the next morning with no oilyness. This stuff is such a confidence booster. It is a bit orange(I'd say, peachy), as some reviewers indicated, but only if too much is used. Also blending is important, but it blends pretty smooth on its own. Thats why it goes with any skin tone.
Im going to buy some for my mom now and definately will keep coming back. Hope this review helped someone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad for my skin, May 20, 2009
Meli G. "Meli" (Portland, Or USA) - See all my reviews
This product did not work great for me, though I can see why it would work better for others. I have large pores, so daily use of supernatural actually increases my acne. The color of the product is also more...orange than I was expecting, so as a redhead I have to add a layer of powder to avoid looking sunburned no matter how little I use. If you are a redhead who likes looking tan it might work for you, but I have to stick to the pale. I still use it as a base on special occasions since I paid for it, but once it is gone I won't buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars philosophy the supernatural poreless, flawless spf 15, January 9, 2007
It's good as a makeup base. However, if you don't lilke the silicon base, I would not recommand this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings, January 7, 2011
My feelings on this product are decidedly mixed. It had a lot of buzz, and i wanted something really light (i don't like wearing foundation normally, so I opt for tinted moisturizers), so I was excited about it and got it for Christmas. But the weird thing about this product, is that it doesn't feel very light. It has a strange consistency, not very creamy or smooth like normal moisturizers. It actually kind of feels like you're putting butter or paste on your face. And the way it comes out of the tube is more like toothpaste than cream. A little disconcerting. And while it does reduce the appearance of pores significantly, and smooth out the overall skin tone, it doesn't really give as much coverage as I expected. The tint (one shade fits all), is also a little darker than I wanted, and made my face a tad orange-y.

In conclusion, I would try it for the smooth look it gives, and for reducing pores. But just warning you, the consistency feels strange and it's not the most inviting thing to put on your face in the morning. It just doesn't feel like a regular tinted moisturizer, but some people might like that.