Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp) forum

Be sure to support Vince in his fight against prostate cancer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2011 1:35:51 PM PST
Raising awareness for men's heath and cancer treatment - Vince's Movember team here:
Team: Mitch Rapp & the Killer Moustaches http://us.movember.com/mospace/1646186

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 7:51:50 AM PDT
I was very lucky and my prostate cancer was found before it spread outside of the prostate. I would very strongly encourage ANY man to watch your PSA very carefully and be careful of any supplement that might lower the PSA number. Regular blood tests for PSA can save your life as it did mine. I'm cancer free for 18 months and consider myself a very lucky man to have had the best doctors in the world at M.D. Anderson.
I've been praying for Vince for a long time and thinking he must have some very good docs and a whole mess of courage.
Hang in there buddy - you are the best!
Vern Maddox
League
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp)
Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp) by Vince Flynn (Hardcover - February 7, 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,662)