Is this supposed to come in two pieces? I think I have it together but it feels like it will fall apart at any moment.
asked by Samantha on January 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
It should have came as a one piece system. The side that actually attaches to the iPad swivels very loosely but should always be attached.
Duhon RTR answered on January 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No my unit came as one piece. Mine swivels but not loosely.
Amazon Customer answered on January 8, 2013

A
Mine also came as one piece. Maybe you should contact the seller and see if they will send another one. It should swivel easily, but not loosely.
Beanie answered on January 8, 2013

A
I use my iPad with this case constantly and it has yet to fall apart. It's just supposed to rotate, making it easier when watching videos or shows. So to answer your question it is only one piece not two.
Erika M. Olea answered on January 8, 2013

A
It should have come as a one piece unit. I imagine that there needs to be some flexibility so that it can swivel, but my 13 year old felt that the case itself was not sturdy enough.
TBSimpson answered on January 8, 2013

A
No it is one item . It just can rotate around a lot of different ways
Slimleak answered on January 8, 2013

A
Mine came as one piece. I dropped it once and it came in two pieces, but it easily snapped together again. The negative is it does not turn the IPad off when closed, as advertised.
Beebop answered on January 8, 2013

A
No its all together in one piece. Set the ipad in the case & the folding cover goes over it & the band holds it close. The apple shows in the back as pictured. Its like a book almost then it opens & you turn to position it on the little ridges to stand it up, hopes this help Samantha
CoCo answered on January 8, 2013

A
Mines do cut my ipad off when i close it. Maybe check your swivel piece & clamp it back & tighten it or contact the seller. But i had no problems
CoCo answered on January 8, 2013

A
No. It should just be one piece.
sasha answered on January 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›