Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Any one having battery problem? According to the fact sheet for this mouse. I was supposed to use the mouse without replacing battery for 15 months. but last 2 months, i had to use 3 of battery(Energizer). is there anyone having same trouble?
asked by IkSeong Jang on June 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yup, I've had the mouse for maybe 6 months, and I've gone through at least 5 batteries. At first, I wasn't turning the mouse off, but now I turn it off every time I leave the computer, and a battery still only lasts me for a month if I'm lucky.
Benjamin Holdredge answered on July 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Logitech Wireless Mouse M305 (Crimson Red)
I don't often turn this mouse off as it has a sleep mode and I generally get 3 months with pretty Heavy use.
NickCollide answered on July 31, 2012

A
This mouse displays enormous disparity in battery life. I get a week with an alkaline and three days max with a fresh NiMH. So something is causing the mouse to transmit constantly, or the mouse is defective. I'm not going to turn my mouse off every time I walk away, this is what computers are for.
agarjogger answered on November 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product