Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 14, 2012 3:45:46 PM PDT
Looking at the discs, it makes me nervous. I had to return Friends and get another set because the discs were damaged, I had to cancel Stargate SG1 after getting a second damaged set and now, tomorrow, I will be on my fifth Harry Potter Wizards collection. Every set I get the discs are damaged. So I sure hope these are good. Could they not have at least put hard plastic casing around each disc? Oh well, I will ask for this for Christmas. At least Amazon is good on returns and exchanges.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 6:21:04 PM PDT
JPL says:
I hope the disks are safe as well...honestely, the smart thing would be the individually package them in sleeves and then allow you to put them in the van.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 9:58:05 PM PDT
Lotus Scrum says:
The disc setup looks AWFUL. Some moronic exec thought it would be cool to throw loose discs into a van that just loosely sit in a slot???

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:25:09 AM PST
I have the same worry, could anybody who has already bought this, tell me if the discs can get scratched inside the van? It really looks like they could =/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 1:57:45 PM PST
I was checking all my series two nights ago. Most have yet to be watched. That 70s show and two others were damaged, but it is to late to exchange or get a full refund. So, I decided to get double DVD cases and put the DVDs in. They will not be able to fit in the stash box anymore, but it does not matter. I am going to put these DVDs in single DVD or CD cases. Even if they do not fit in the cool box. I will still own the box. But then, the DVDs will be protected. Great thing about Amazon is you have 30 days to exchange things. I suggest if you get the set, you just put the DVDs in their own cases. My mom found DVD cases that can hold two DVDs each. That is what I'm going to get!

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 4:00:36 PM PST
Beef says:
Got mine in today, no scratches. The inside of the van has a slot for each disc and is padded with foam on the top to hold them steady when closed.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 2:28:05 AM PST
mine arrived just fine
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series Collection by Cam Clarke (DVD - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (246)