Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Drive Me Wild (The Others) forum

I'm sure this has been released previously?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 20, 2012 2:33:08 AM PDT
Jenni VanD says:
I know i have read this somewhere before?

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 8:22:36 AM PDT
Littlewitch says:
It's the rewrite of Fur for All. I have to say I haven't been impressed with these rewrites. I really liked the originals. They weren't literary masterpieces but I loved the characters. Graham & Misha were tamed to the point that I lost all interest in them and in this series.

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 12:05:46 AM PDT
Cat5Houston says:
I also read it as an e book "Fur for All." it's my favorite of her books. I am not sure if she is lengthening it or not but I really liked the main characters in this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 1:17:39 PM PDT
Littlewitch says:
The previous four were lengthened and completely reworked. Graham was my favorite wolf of all time...until Big Bad Wolf was released. Graham ended up about as bad as a beagle. But there's always Clay Danvers from Women of the Otherworld, Malcolm Cole from Big Bad Wolf (Heather Killough-Walden) and now in first place Hawke of Psy-Changeling.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Drive Me Wild (The Others)
Drive Me Wild (The Others) by Christine Warren (Mass Market Paperback - November 27, 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars (98)