Customer Discussions > 4 forum

What a surprise! The price dropped TWO dollars in 24 hours!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 28, 2011 6:13:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 28, 2011 6:16:58 AM PDT
It went from $13.96 a month ago to $7.99 today? She can't give this plastic failed attempt away.

What a shame.

Excellently produced (14 producers in all!) and the music BY ITSELF is fresh and inventive, but her voice is as interesting as boiling oil, and hurts just as much to the touch, too.

It'll be $5.99 by next week, if it even creeps near 200,000 TOTAL copies - which it WON'T.

p.s. - you can still buy it at the low price of over $20.00 in Europe, though, because that's where she'll make the $$$, not here...

Sad.

Posted on Jun 28, 2011 7:45:19 AM PDT
Mistercd103 says:
I wouldn't give 2 cents for her noise.

Posted on Jun 28, 2011 8:09:57 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 28, 2011 8:12:02 AM PDT
I get what she's doing. She is trying to venture out and become number one across the world and not just USA. USA already know when the cd comes out and therefore her main focus is over there.

P.s you must not have read the chartss, she is number 2 in the USA as of now boo boo.

Posted on Jun 28, 2011 12:29:12 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 7:58:08 AM PDT
YOu haters are pathetic!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2011 4:59:34 AM PDT
No, I am just saying that them album was absolutely awful. Nothing personal against Beyonce'. She just needs to find a better voice for her music.

Posted on Jul 3, 2011 9:07:41 AM PDT
AJay_89 says:
Where are you getting your numbers? I just bought the album yesterday and it definitely cost $15.99 for the deluxe and the standard album was $9.99.

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 6:08:56 PM PDT
Yeah because you just went out and bought it, huh?

Amazon will be giving it away in a few more weeks for nothing, guaranteed.

Posted on Jul 17, 2011 4:31:58 PM PDT
Elden says:
At least she not as desperate as Lady Gaga and give her album away for pennies!

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 1:19:59 AM PDT
I don't understand some of the comments regarding this album. This album was a good vocal R&B album not a pop album. I guess alot of people want to see a pop Beyonce but remember Beyonce has traditionally been an R&B artist. AND I don't understand why people compare her to Lady Gaga. I love Gaga but she is not an R&B artist she is pop artist and therefore they should never be compared. Beyonce has ventured into pop but her roots, her blood, will always be R&B. If you don't like R&B than this album was not for the pop lover.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2011 6:42:03 PM PDT
"Caramel says:
I don't understand some of the comments regarding this album. This album was a good vocal R&B album not a pop album. I guess alot of people want to see a pop Beyonce but remember Beyonce has traditionally been an R&B artist. AND I don't understand why people compare her to Lady Gaga. I love Gaga but she is not an R&B artist she is pop artist and therefore they should never be compared. Beyonce has ventured into pop but her roots, her blood, will always be R&B. If you don't like R&B than this album was not for the pop lover."

Now that I've had a month or so to step back from this album, I have to admit two things:
1) It really was a valiant effort to show that she is growing and really maturing as a person to put this out when everyone around probably told her not to, and
2) There was no way in hell that her mindless fans, who are totally blinded by the shiny outfits she wears, the easy melodies she shakes to, and can't be allowed to think for themselves, were going to actually like this album. She probably knew it and that's why she dropped the price to such Gaga lows at one point.

By September 2011 you can pick up her album for .99, guaranteed. Watch.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  4 forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jun 28, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
4 by Beyonce (Audio CD - 2011)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (350)