Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 10, 2012
Hi i personally own this swatch and also work at a cooperate swatch store. this swathes titles claims it has a sapphire crystal which is complete untrue this swatch is complete plastic with a silicone band and a aluminium buckle. hope this info helps.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 26, 2012
Trying to figure this watch out and setting it up takes a lot of patience. The instructions are provided in fifteen languages, from Arabic to Turkish, are very minimal and difficult to understand. The key to setting up the Touch is, as the instructions point out, "wear the watch on your wrist or touch the battery cover." If you try to set it up by holding it in your hand, you'll end up very frustrated because it is either unresponsive, or overly responsive. At one point, I almost gave up and thought about returning it.

The better method to learning about the Touch is to view their online tutorial. Once you run through that process, you'll find the Swatch Touch is actually a pretty cool watch. It has two time settings, date, chronograph, alarm, timer, and "beep" setting. It also has a very nice backlight feature for viewing in the dark. What I really like is how comfortable it is on the wrist. I've been looking for something less bulky that doesn't shift around on my wrist, and this watch solves the problem. The rubber wristband is soft and flexible, and the watch itself is shaped to better sit on the wrist.

This is the first Swatch that I have purchased, but I'm sold on their watches. I only rated the Touch four stars though because of the poor instructions and the hassle of learning how to set it up. Overall though, I'm highly pleased with the Swatch Touch.
on October 11, 2012
The strap is made of silicon so it tends to accumulate particles and dust, however it's easily cleaned using water. So everytime you go to the toilet and wash your hands, be sure to get that watch under the flowing water and it will look like brand new and shiny again.

The touch requires you to apply a little pressure for it to work, after all, it's not an iPhone. This must be kind of a hassle for those who like to use chronometer function or need to change something fast.

The screen color is black and the numbers are yellowish, giving it a nice contrast. The light function is blueish.

Having no buttons, accompanied by the sleek design and stylized numbers, this watch does more than just give you the time, it's a great accessory and it looks good with many clothing you may pair it with.

For $100, totally worth buying.
on November 13, 2012
Bougth this item for my husband's birthday and he loved it. It has a timer, alarm, date functions all controlled by two finger tips. Everything is touch screen so it's sleek and nice w/o the buttons. The watch is thin and works well on my husband since he doesn't have bulky wrists. I think the only con my husband had was that the date isn't on the original screen with the time. But you can just slide the bottom of the screen and and choose to see the date. Amazon shipped this item fast and it came directly to our house with no problms.
on February 6, 2013
This must be the worst watch ever, the touch interface is so unprecise!
I brought it back to the store (Geneva), and they gave me back somebody else his watch!?!
Worst watch and worst costumer service from Swatch. .
on October 6, 2012
My grandson requested this particular watch for his 14th birthday. He really not expect to get it once he checked out the price. I searched the internet and found it at Amazon for $40 less than other places. He was surprised and super happy! And of course, so was his Mimi.
on January 1, 2014
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and I wasnt very sure if when I got it I was gonna love it or not, this watch looks lovely on him! He has taken it with him surfing, looks good dressed up or down and my boyfriend loves all the features! Its a big watch so its perfect for a man's wrist! Love it! Love it! Love it!
on August 8, 2013
My main motive purchasing this watch was because it is advertised to have a sapphire crystal glass.
Be aware that this is not the case. As a matter of fact, it is not even a mineral glass but rather a cheap hard plastic.
on January 11, 2013
The clock skew, The Touch is not responding properly .

does not respond to commands, not turn the board, it is not easy to set up.
on November 5, 2012
I love thus watch, I have always had crappy watches that last a while but I wanted something better. So, I bought this because I went to a swatch store a while ago and the employee helped me pick one that fit my needs, big screen, waterproof, digital, and not that expensive. I was showed how to operate the watch from the sales person so when I got it off amazon I knew how to work it and the instructions that come with it are basically what I was told. I hope this helps make your decision.