5.0 out of 5 stars Right Watch, Great Store!
This watch came from a company Amazon recommended because they did not have any in stock. It arrived in an amazon box and it arrived on time. Tracking it was also nice.
Published 23 months ago by Susan K

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, too bad the crystals fall out easily
Published 16 months ago by Lamees

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, too bad the crystals fall out easily, July 24, 2013
This review is from: swatch Women's YLS430 Quartz Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I got this watch with a black band. I was so pleased with it; it looks amazing with a black outfit. Unfortunately, the first crystals started to fall out just a few months after I had it. I took it to the store and they replaced the crystals for free, but it took me two weeks to get the watch back. They kept falling out, but I stopped taking it because it was a hassle. It was the crystals on the band that were falling, not around the face. At least half are missing, so it's basically a junk watch. I won't buy anymore watches from Swatch with crystals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Watch, Great Store!, December 26, 2012
After reading customer review about the band, I decided to try my luck because this can't possibly happen to ALL customers. I had great luck and the band was white. It looks nice on my teen's wrist and she loved the swatch! I hope it lasts as long as mine did from the 80's! (at least 2 years non stop wearing). What a great gift as the giver and the receiver!

3.0 out of 5 stars Right watch - wrong band - fall 2009, December 7, 2009
M. Davidson (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
Ordered the white one - received a black one. Contacted Amazon customer service they overnighted me a replacement - also black. Amazon customer service could only accept the return at this point (and not ship a 3rd, at least not until they received the watches they'd already shipped).

I ordered the white one from another vendor - it also arrived black.

The black version of this is reviewed at Amazon and someone received a white one.

If you order this be prepared for the wrong color - it seems pretty predictable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this watch for a friend celebrating Birthday. She really liked it., July 23, 2013
I had bought a similar watch for myself some time ago only with Gold accents vs. Silver. It's one of my favorite watches so I thought this would be a good gift selection. It holds up pretty well but is susceptible to scratching on the face so just need to be careful with it. Would definitely recommend watch (prefer it with Gold accent though).

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ok. I'm satisfated with that product. I recomend to Other people. That watch is fashion for me. I feel good with the watc, June 10, 2013
It's ok. I'm satisfated with that product. I recomend to Other people. That watch is fashion for me. I feel good with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, February 20, 2014
Came right on time, everything was perfect. Looks are stylish and elegant. Watch was a gift for my gf and she loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27, 2014
My Wife loved it. Keeps time well. Better than I expected seems well made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., July 29, 2014
It had arrive on time. The product It's all I have expected. Beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27, 2014
nice watch i purchased as a gift to my wife and she love it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
My wife loved it. It was a gift for her