Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Winter Driving St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 9, 2013
this watch is a swatch watch and all swatch must have the year of production, this one does not have it, any ways doesnt look fake, but i hope is not.... nice and beautifull i love it.
on March 9, 2013
Hermoso diseño y una calidad inigualable, es un hermoso reloj elegante y casual a la vez. es el regalo ideal.
on October 26, 2012
This is a great watch, build solid. The case fits my wrist perfectly, not like other huge ones. The band is bit long but no biggie, easy fix.

The only thing I am not totally satisfied is that luminous doesn't work well, couldn't see at all in the dark.

Other than that it's a great watch and fit very well.
on December 28, 2012
I got this for my husband and thankfully he loves it. It can be sporty or very elegant - depending on the outfit he puts on. Very versatile and beautiful looking watch. Also, it's Swiss made, which was very important for me - we swore off of the made in China stuff.
on November 4, 2012
Looks nice and feels great A+. I highly recommend this watch. Reliable, comfortable, and looks great. Super cool and easy to read. Hours and minutes around the dial. Day and Date.
on May 30, 2013
I bought it for my brother's birthday.
He has a fairly thin wrist and this watch fits perfectly, not too small, not too bulky either...
Nice looking, simple watch...
on November 17, 2013
This watch is great. It is comfortable and looks nice but I do have trouble with it keeping the correct date.
on December 6, 2014
Nice watch but it is a difficult for me to see the hands due to face color.