Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KLOUD City® Pink synthetic leather drawstring style double button women wallet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2014
I loved this it came in just a couple of days,
It's so cute and looks exactly like the pictures.
It did come with a smell but just like any other new product I just left it open and next to an open window and the smell went away
review image review image review image
on October 18, 2014
This wallet makes a fool out of me every time I need to take my ID out of it. I thought all the slots would be a benefit for a card surplus bearing woman but it's just one big headache. The inner pocket where the zipper is is just weirdly made and there's a weird pocket that exposes cardboard there. I can only blame myself for buying this ridiculously colored wallet because I have yet to learn how to control my cotton candy cravings.
on June 16, 2015
I was surprised how sturdy this wallet has been. Thought it would be cheap and fall apart but so far it's been great.The slots for the cards can be a but tight but holds A LOT of cards, bills and change. If it weren't so stuffed, I could probably fit my cell phone, too but I carry too much in there! Would of been nice to have a place for a wallet picture but no big deal - that's just preference on my part. The slot for my ID also makes it easy to remove. The colors are really cute, too. Next time, I'll buy the pink and black.
on February 16, 2015
I like it a lot but it is not real expandable. I can't carry a pen because the thing won't close. And I had to cut out a wide circle in the plastic where my license goes so I can it get out of that pocket when needed. Otherwise I couldn't get it out without a lot of pulling.
on December 11, 2015
I have been using this wallet for ever. It worked well, but some of the slots in the middle section aren't big enough for cards. There's a lot of other slots so I haven't had a problem with space though. It's held up really well and I'm rough on my wallets.
on May 19, 2014
I was expecting something of much lower quality for the price I paid. This wallet is very cute, fits all my millions of cards in there with no added bulk. It had a funky smell when I first bought it, but I let it air outside for a day before I put it into use and now there's no smell. My daughter liked it so much she asked me to order her one in blue. :) If you're looking for something cute and functional at a low price- this is your wallet!
on August 2, 2015
Looks just like the pictures , very nice . It didnt come with the cleaner rag instead I got a cute bracelet that matched it =) ,which in my opinion is better.it took a while to get to me but it was worth it .
on April 14, 2014
Great quality worth the money. If your 75 lbs the thing might be hard to open. I have no idea what that girl was talking about. I love this. Was wrapped very nicely. So cute. Lots of card holders. I just love it:)
on October 31, 2013
So the pictures are misleading. The wallet I received is Pink with a Turquoise interior color. I wanted Pink with a Green interior (which is what is pictured!)

Other than that, perfect. But I should have received EXACTLY what was pictured!

No notifications on the page that "colors may vary". And this is NOT a problem with a different shade of one color. It is blatantly GREEN in the pictures and this is blatantly BLUE in my hands!!!

Very disappointed. Thus far not worth the trouble of returning!
on July 22, 2013
This was such a great purchase. It has all the compartments I needed and was excellent for everyday and special occasions. I was able to easily organize all of my gadgets so that finding them was a breeze everytime

See 1 answered question