Dock and tablet connectors misaligned, cannot connect to each other. What next?
asked by S. Sweeney on November 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
When my tablet keyboard came, it fit perfectly and works quite well. It sounds like the parts are not compatible, can you check to be sure that the dock is the correct part for the tablet?
John_M answered on November 2, 2012

A
votes
This must be an error in the product you happen to receive. i would exchange it for another one. I am very pleased with my transformer pad tf300 and dock. everything fitted perfectly. yours just happen to be a manufacturing error. it happens. hope this helps
Alida
Alida answered on November 2, 2012

A
votes
1. Check the receiver ports of the tablet to be sure there isn't anything in one of them.
2. Try taking the tablet to the left of the docking device, set the tablet in the dock and slide it to the right with hold down pressure until the tablet locks in. While you're doing this be sure the tablet is leaning back in the docking latch section.
3. Asus has an service to assist 888-678-3688 (24/7 support) where you can talk to a rep. direct.
kemorg answered on November 3, 2012

A
vote
Suspect you have wrong dock, we have 2 and both fit perfectly
Yankster answered on November 2, 2012

A
vote
There should be an arrow on both the dock and the tablet use them to line them up to dock the tablet. I thought the same thing when I first got mine till I seen them.
L. Smith answered on November 2, 2012

A
vote
Two ideas. 1st see if the connectors can be moved slightly ago in place. Be careful because if you break ten you may find it harder to return if its still under warranty. 2nd send request for assistance at ASUS for customer assistance. Also be advised that there are deferent docks for different models made by ASUS. MAKE SURE ITS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR MODEL.
Hope this helps.
mickeyh answered on November 3, 2012

A
vote
you must have the incorrect parts. mine was nearly flawless
lite guy answered on November 6, 2012

A
votes
You may have order the keyboard for a different model, they have three different series you know.
realfunnytime answered on August 7, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›