Customer Discussions > Warning forum

take all of this pop and emo and art and nerd crap off of the punk rock listings and let real punk rock rest with what respect it still has

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 1, 2007 10:07:50 AM PDT
anyway i fill that its only fair for me to point out my mistakes if i ask the same from you
Edit your post:
to all the greenday fans i would like to say that im sorry for calling greenday a boyband i still think that greenday is just a general alt band at best and a pop group at worst and they are NOT a true punk rock group but they are NOT a boyband group ether i just came back here to edit some of my posts and just realized that i mistakenly put that title on this album (i go from difernet bands albums and write dirfent headlines sometimes for each and i must have gotten mixed up in the process) anyway i fill that its only fair for me to point out my mistakes if i ask the same from you
Guidelines

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2007 8:19:07 PM PDT
ClydeNut says:
haha, you do realize that you called Green Day "Art", right? I think that contradicts anything negative you've said.

But despite that, this might be the most mature thing you've done so far.

Posted on Mar 22, 2009 10:26:41 AM PDT
James says:
r u saying that green day isn't punk. ur crazy!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2010 11:31:33 PM PDT
not the newer stuff at least.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Warning forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 1, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Warning
Warning by Green Day (Audio CD - 2000)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (578)