I am taking Garcina Cambogia with green coffee bean and am gaining weight since I started I have put on at least 5 lbs has anyone had this exp?
asked by TammyGilden Health Coach on March 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 answers
A
Yes!!!! I thought I was alone with this problem! I am also much more hungry between meals, which was not the case before I started taking the Garcinia Cambogia. I'm also on the Paleo diet,so I am eating extra healthy
Bonnie S. answered on August 24, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also forgot to mention that while I was taking Garcinia Cambogia, I found myself to be more hungry as well. Even with taking 3 pills before a meal. A friend of mine has recommended juicing every day and taking GCB (green coffe bean). She has lost 11 lbs since Jan. I am starting that right now and will post my progress. Juicing with mainly vegetables doesn't seem bad at all. Here is the recipe for anyone who would like to try it. She was recommended to try this from a health fanantic at her gym. And amazingly, it takes good. You can also look up www.juicerecipes.com. She said this makes your skin glow too.

Per serving, yields about 1 cup juice. All fresh (not frozen)
3 carrots
2 celery sticks
1 cup broccoli
1 cup spinach
1 granny smith apple

I made about 5 servings one time and just refrigerate the rest. I have this juice in the morning and take 2 GCB pills and then my cup of coffee and oatmeal.
Purple Lotus answered on March 18, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, yest.. I ordered this Garcina Cambogia..suppose to make eat less.. instead... I started eating like a PIG.. I mean, I never had appitite like this before... I continue to take it.. thinking may be it will take time a month.. to see the result.. but I did not see any result... I am eating more... so this product not working for me, the result, it is not like they preach on Dr. OZ show..¨Garcina Cambogia is rip off¨If you ask me..
Pretty answered on March 18, 2013

A
Well, yest.. I ordered this Garcina Cambogia..suppose to make eat less.. instead... I started eating like a PIG.. I mean, I never had appitite like this before... I continue to take it.. thinking may be it will take time a month.. to see the result.. but I did not see any result... I am eating more... so this product not working for me, the result, it is not like they preach on Dr. OZ show..¨Garcina Cambogia is rip off¨If you ask me..
Pretty answered on March 18, 2013

A
I tried garcina cambogia by itself that didn't work at all, nothing no loss no gain, I got thee coffee bean extract cleanse and had g.c. left so took both, started eating more and gained 3-4 lbs. both waist of money.
Sandy Ritter answered on September 28, 2013

A
YES!
Michael Flapan answered on November 27, 2013

A
I was taking a different Garcina Cambogia product but had the same result. I gained weight after using it for 3 weeks. I always had a healthy diet: no complex carbs, no dairy, a lot of fish and greens. I needed to lose that last 10 lbs and along with my 5 day a week workout routine I thought this might help. I was way wrong and ever since I took it, I feel bloated and put on weight. I went off it immediately, but the side effects aren't going away. Don't take this!! Even if you have your last 5 lbs to lose, this is definitely not the answer you are looking for.
Mary B answered on December 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I started taking Garcina Cambogia and have gained over 10 pounds in the last month. I was disappointed. I stop taking it and I am still wanting to gain weight. It actually made my stomach and intestines be in pain. A lot of excessive gas with this product.
Cindy1977 answered on March 3, 2014

A
Yes! For some reason I've been taking it for two weeks gained five pounds
Heather henson answered on May 2, 2014

A
Are you eating more? There is no way to gain weight with this combo. Within minutes of taking Garcinia Cambogia (2 before each meal), my hunger is gone. Are you taking Svetol green coffee extract by NutraGold? It's the only one completely made od Svetol as recommended by Dr Oz. The rest will have you throwing your money away
C. Familant answered on March 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›