Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Who is taking their sweet time to finish the campaign?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 3:44:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 4:54:50 PM PST
I just started the campaign. I am taking my sweet time to savor it and go through it. I've been in game for like 5 or 10 minutes looking around & checking things out. I haven't even met any enemies yet. In the past I've gotten the impression that most people rush through Halo campaigns and often play it on normal or easy. Why would you do that after years of waiting for this game and paying $60 or $100 for it? I'm playing H4 in style on my big 50" HDTV and Halo Reach limited edition xbox 360.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:54:13 PM PST
Wow so I've played for a little while now. The graphics are very nice and very detailed. They put a lot of effort into it. Looks great on my 50" plasma hdtv. I am playing on Heroic level and I keep running out of ammo. So far I can get just barely enough ammo to make it to the next checkpoints. And if you don't use the ammo efficiently, you definitely run completely out and can't get to the next checkpoint.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 5:10:56 PM PST
Seme-kun says:
i am going slow on solo Legendary and WOW. i am on mission 3 and it is tough. also i love this game. 343 has so far earned my trust.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:26:40 PM PST
I am going slow as well. Don't want to miss out on stuff! Also playing on heroic with skulls on.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:43:00 PM PST
B.L says:
I'm not going slow, I just want to know what happens. I finished it on normal in 3 hours and 55 minutes.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 2:37:31 PM PST
Allen says:
Watching my son play the game. He's on the first mission. Sound keeps dropping out, anybody else experience this? We do have Kinect, but we never experienced this sound dropout on any other Halo game.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 2:55:38 PM PST
Allen says:
Just disconnected the kinect, still the audio fades in and out. Anyone else have this problem? Hope my Xbox isn't going out, it's our 2nd one after the RROD.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 2:55:58 PM PST
I heard that the volume lowers when people speak on their mic. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 4:09:28 PM PST
Allen says:
Thx. But that's why I disconnected the Kinect but still getting audio fading in and out.

Time to do some testing...:-(

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 10:29:06 AM PST
Agreed. Playing this on my 50" Pioneer Elite is just.......Amazed what they can do with 7 year old tech.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 10:47:07 AM PST
Taking to much time.. "Ugg" not trying to at times.. but mine seems to freeze after an hour or two.. on my (6-9mo old) console.
Plus I have to wait a few hours to go back after my console cools down, so far, I've played the same check points over
5-10 times.. got ahead to I think a half way point in the game before it froze again.. but it doesn't happen w/other games.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 2:19:54 PM PST
I'm playing on Legendary solo right now.. my first time through. ;D

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:39:36 PM PST
Trying to plow through it on Heroic... you really have to hang back and take your time, because the enemies in this game are pretty vicious and have excellent aim when they're shooting at you. And you get a LOT of enemies thrown at you at once, everywhere you go. I have so far been unable to pass the final part of Level 4, when you have to defend your position while Cortana tries to get a door open. The best I did was blasting every enemy away until the final Knight walked up and smashed me into oblivion. Very frustrating. I've been working on Spartan Ops ever since.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 10:53:13 PM PST
Glen Bishop says:
Wow good job 343 you get my approval good graphics just take a look at mission 2 , ah mission 2 lol so long ago i beat the game on legendary on the release date
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about