Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
tamron 18-270 lens for sony your info is confusing. rebate is for vc type lens ! is rebate from tamron also good for for sony version which does not have vc ! do you know the difference ?
asked by renate rooney on May 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
the price should be cheaper fore the sony model because there is no VC mechanism
Ronald Santiago answered on August 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Depends which of the rebates you are talking about - Amazon originally posted two rebates for the sony version, but apparently only one was valid, as they have removed the other. The remaining rebate certainly looks like it is valid on this model of lens (B008) but of course, you'll not know until you get the check.
Gary McCready answered on May 4, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thomas L Gordon answered on November 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wish Tamron could build VC in this lens for Sony cameras. I bought a new nex5 and been using an adapter with all my old alpha lens. Since my nex5 doesn't have built-in VC, I may have to wait for another e-mount equivalent lens from Sony that for sure twice as expensive as this lens. Is there any alternative out there? somebody helps me out.
Visa answered on June 5, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on May 3, 2011 4:26:53 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product