Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Now that I'm retired, I don't want to put on makeup every day, but rosacea makes my skin blotchy and I need some SPF since I'm outside a lot. I bought this after seeing it demonstrated on TV. I really wanted something that would go on fast with no mess and give me good coverage as well as some protection. I didn't expect miracles, but have been so pleased I've bought more products from this line and am happy to find Amazon carries them. Since I got this foundation on a special deal that included the brush (which is normally sold separately), I was able to apply it as intended. No messy fingers and it is indeed fast and easy.

The coverage is wonderful. With a quick application, I cover all but the most glaring spots and a tiny dab from what remains on the cap applied by a finger covers those. Although the demonstration showed squeezing some out on your hand to work from, I squeeze a little right on to the brush, which works fine and I have no waste. My application is quick and light but does the job, giving me a smooth, natural look that doesn't seem like I'm wearing makeup at all and that's what I want.

My skin is what I've laughingly called 'foundation sample beige' because samples in makeup gift sets always match. The medium color is perfect for me in the summer, but I will try 'light medium' for winter.

At my age, I don't expect to have perfect skin, but am certainly not complaining about how good this makes me look. I've tried dozens of brands over the years and know it's hard to find makeup that provides good coverage but doesn't sink into pores and lines and look unflattering, particularly on mature skin. This stuff is great. It doesn't look like I have makeup on, yet my skin is evenly colored, smooth and clear looking and the coverage lasts until I wash it off at night. I'm a fan and will rebuy.
on April 30, 2012
Not only is this foundation good for you with all natural ingredients, it makes your skin absolutely perfect. It reads as full coverage, and it can be, but using a small amount gives a nice medium coverage. It is great for ALL skin types, I used to be more oily, but went dry almost overnight. It actually balances your skin with the Amazonian Clay. I chose Medium, my usual shade choice (I have light/medium skin with pink undertones) and it is a great match. I got mine before they came out with a Light/Medium shade choice, which I will purchase when I am finished with this one.
The foundation has a cream/mousse texture and easily glides onto skin. I highly recommend using either the tarte foundation brush (sold separately) or the Sigma F80 or F84, depending on your preference. You will get a beautiful, airbrush finish and usually I don't use a finishing powder, but you definitely can.
The tube dispenses with no waste, it's 1.7 oz, most foundations are only 1 oz, so the value is great as well. Tarte has really impressed me with their all natural approach to makeup, I feel good using their products on my skin. I also highly recommend the tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes, gorgeous colors and very long lasting!