Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
teleconverters If I purchase this lens (150-500 Sigma for canon camera) can I use my canon teleconverters or do I need to purchase the sigma ones?
asked by Teresa M. Moorman on November 2, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
The Squirrel answered on November 23, 2010
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wish someone had answered you, I've got the same question! Did you ever find out?
Jennifer House answered on January 12, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The canon converters will only work with canons L lenses from everything I've heard. You can use the sigma converters, which will work on this lens I believe or if you buy the kenko teleconverters they work with just about any lens and cost a little bit less than either canon or sigma.
Robert Walker answered on August 2, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Camera Wise answered on October 24, 2010

A
This lens works great at F8 or more. Hand-holding is possible if you have good technique.
I have tried using TC's on this lens, but to be honest, you are better off not bothering. If you want a bit more reach, get closer to your subject and use an extension tube. For some sample images, check out the recent section of my website www.nicksaundersnature.com
Nikovich answered on May 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product