Customer Discussions > Fable: The Journey - Xbox 360 forum

How you can tell this game is going to suck

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2012 12:41:15 PM PDT
Don Squeek says:
- Its been in development for years and has a cost of $50. Even the publisher knows its going to suck.
-Kinect ony which by definition means it sucks. How many kinect only games have turned out to be load of fun with hours of gameplay.... 0
- Its first person, Fable is a third person series changing it to first person for the sole use of kinect will make this game suck.
-You are stuck on a wagon. So its like a rail game but have your screen is 1/3 covered with a wagon that never goes away during gameplay. Lame
- Essentially you are getting a 10 dollar arcade game for 50 bucks.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 12:52:34 PM PDT
"has a cost of $50. Even the publisher knows its going to suck."

Don't Kinect games normally retail for $39.99 or $49.99? I know they're not $59.99.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 2:40:42 PM PDT
Don Squeek says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 5:43:52 AM PDT
How do I get married and show affection to my partner in this game?

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 1:39:51 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 5, 2012 1:41:39 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 1:41:23 AM PDT
Reviewer151 says:
Lol, how can the very first post not contribute to the discussion? That's not a "like" button, people, and you don't have to agree with someone to have a discussion. I personally think he brings up some good points. I'm apprehensive about a kinect only game and did not realize it was also a rail type game.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 12:02:16 PM PDT
the lack of dlc on the last fable has made me decide to never buy another fable . Lion head can s**k it !!!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 1:55:13 PM PDT
Don Squeek says:
Anyone here still playing Star Wars Kinect? Take how people still are playing that game and then cut that number in half. Thats how many people will be playing this game a month after launch. It comes out to around 7.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:03:24 PM PST
Don Squeek says:
Anyone still playing this game?!? Its been a month. Just trying to get a rough count.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fable: The Journey - Xbox 360
Fable: The Journey - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (120)