Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
can you use it tethered, i.e. by USB to a laptop, so it records to the laptop drive?
[UPDATED] asked by Peter on May 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I did try to use the camera with the USB cord plugged into my laptop and it would not allow me to take pictures or record. I even tried different settings on the dial. I am really an amateur with this camera so don't use my response as final without doing further research. I can tell you that the zoom is really nice and clarity of the pictures fully zoomed in is great.
ddla53 answered on May 24, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not tried that, but the camera has a USB cord that cam move videos and pictures to a computer/laptop. I would have to see if it is capable of doing that. I can try this weekeknd and let you know if you can wait(on a trip out of town).
Jaroslava Johnson answered on May 23, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Your tech knowledge is far superior to mine. I'm sorry! I have no idea but sounds like that would be amazing!
ERP answered on May 23, 2013

A
I have never tried it. In fact, I must admit I wouldn't even know how to do it. Sorry, I am not much help here.
dubletake answered on May 23, 2013

A
Yes, you can transfer the files from the Sony DSCHX200V/B Camera to a Computer using the USB Cable (must use SONY included USB cord because of the different fitting).
khd answered on May 23, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product