thank you amazon for screwing up the order!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 18, 2012 12:08:52 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
I have been a loyal amazon customer since 2005 and i am a prime member. the page told me that if i ordered within the hour yesterday and choosed one day shipping the book would get here on Friday (today) it is now friday at 3pm my status of the book has not updated from "shipping soon" since last night. I have tried to cancel it to no avail, i tried to email them and only got a canned responce back basically It will ship when it ships.

I sent another email and if i get another such reply ill send another demanding someone get on the phone with shipping and figure out whats wrong. I have a disablity and have enough problems as it is. its sad if i cant rely on a company that i have relied on for 6 years. this is the 2nd time in a few months that i had an issue like this.

What gets me is that they claim i cant get it now till Monday even though the Page itself says saturday shipping is avaiible!

i payed for one day shipping (wich they did refund given the issue) but still.

thats not the point, the point is i want to know the holdup. if the book is not in stock then why is it listed on this page as being so?

Very frustrating. oh thats right i had a simular issue with the skyrim game guide....

just thought i should let you all know. hold your breath if you choose one day shipping for this.

Ugh ticks me off.

Posted on May 18, 2012 1:20:57 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
THEN i get a reply back saying they cant cancel, change the order because of the fact its already shipped..........(this was like an hour or so ago) well if its already SHIPPED how come i got no status update notifying me of it?

UGH.....

Posted on May 18, 2012 3:07:54 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
turns out the problem is. if the item cant get shipped out when it should . its already in processing and it will still use that same shipment methood it was scheduled to use UPS, which normally doesnt do saturday deliveries. Fedex does i beleive. so they coudnt switch it over due to it already in "processing". SO tip to everyone. be careful when ordering one day shipping on thursdays if there is a delay you may not get your item untill monday. Kinda blah. would think there would be a way to change it . but i guess thats amazons policy...... ugh. way to go.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 18, 2012
Latest post:  May 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III Signature Series Guide
Diablo III Signature Series Guide by Rick Barba (Paperback - May 15, 2012)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (127)