Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2011
I seem to be on a Smarter Comic buying spree, as this is one of several in my kindle collection.

Eat That Frog! is a time management book in comic book format. For those of you that LOVE comics, what better way to put some organization into your life? Stop procrastinating and learn efficiency with the help of award-winning author Brian Tracy, as he guides you to being a better you.
on October 27, 2011
Eat that Frog from SmarterComics is a full-blown package of entertainment that will empower readers to avoid procrastination and notice more fluidity in their behavior and the manner in which they complete their daily tasks. Essentially a self-help book focused on helping individuals "conquer their most difficult tasks first," Eat that Frog will train the mind to complete the most daunting tasks first and remove it from their daily "To-Do" list. The original, best-selling book by Brian Tracy and Eat that Frog by SmarterComics cut right to the chase, stating that the book/comic is about improving time management skills, discipline, and decision making--three factors that can profoundly change the landscape of one's life. The book revolves around the dichotomy of P's: procrastination versus prioritizing one's responsibilities. Eat that Frog from SmarterComics is fun, engaging, and is meaningful for a variety of ages--especially youth.
on December 16, 2014
If I knew how to request a refund for this kindle book, I would. You can't adjust the font on this comic version of the book and the writing is all over the place. Tiny in some "bubbles", larger in others. It's hard on my middle-aged eyes and it's a royal pain in the butt. If you are easily annoyed by such things, buy the regular version. And by the way, this does appear to be "no brainer" type information.
on January 18, 2013
I have both, the standard version and this comic book. I find this version much more interesting the read and entertaining. Contains all the key elements
on January 15, 2015
Super like this book. I also have original book in text form. I am following word by word of this book and feel that this was missing in my work habit. Have seen improvement in my professional life. It works.
on October 30, 2011
Eat That Frog from Smarter Comics is a self-help display, which will steer readers in the correct direction of success. There is definitely a humorous touch of how Brian Tracy gets his point across and it is quite brilliant. I'm sure there are plenty of readers stuck in the typical sense of dressing for success and being only intellectually ready. However, Brian Tracey shows us that managing our time is the true way of success. We must that procrastinate. In addition, I've always been a fan of Smarter Comics. It's always fun to read the comic layout of literature.
on June 5, 2013
Quick read with lots of great thought provoking information that might bring to light things you have never considered in your own work environment. Would be really easy to build a morning meeting or seminar around this book.
on October 27, 2011
The title "Eat That Frog" is funny enough. I like how he tackled procrastination through something funny. We all put certain things off until the last minute or even sometimes not even get them done. This comic talks about tackling the big problems first, getting them out of the way so you don't feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. I found this a pretty amusing read. Go for it. At least you will be entertained and maybe learn something.
on September 18, 2012
Fantastic. No one will be able to do effective time management without these insights. It is an easy read with simple, practical applications.
on April 13, 2014
I chose 4 stars as the name - do the most difficult things first - says it all. My family loved the "comic book" format which engaged my 11 year old son as well as my husband.

I have read many books on time management, but his cuts to the chase better than many.