5.0 out of 5 stars The book gets the job done and got a job for me
Published on December 14, 2007 by pmp it

1.0 out of 5 stars A Waste
Mr Edwards claims to be a PMP (Project Management Professional), however when I checked PMI's website he wasn't listed as a PMP. So first of all he has misrepresented himself. There is nothing unique about a project manager in this book. The author has taken information from an interview and the second part of a summary of the PMBOK.

I took one day to look this...
Published on May 10, 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The book gets the job done and got a job for me, December 14, 2007
This review is from: Get that Project Management job! Mastering the job interview (Paperback)
Great book. I think that anybody looking for a team leadership position in any industry will absolutely benefit from reading this book. The book really made me think on how I would answer those questions myself and I incorporated on my answers some key points that I got from the book. The general advice on job interviewing is very good too. Even though I have read several books in job searching, I found advice not strictly related to project management that I have not seen elsewhere and I found very useful. One think I liked about the book was that it goes straight to the point and covers in a few pages what other books might cover in chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a job thanks to this book., September 24, 2007
I have a job thanks to this book.
As a recently divorced woman with two kids I had to go back to the job force and was really rusty in the whole job finding process and was getting no where fast. After coming back from my third job interview with no prospects of a call back I started looking for some help and decided to give this book a try. I was skeptical that they could actually have the answers for me but the book quickly tells you how you can apply the answers to your own situation. In my first interview after I read the book, I tried one of the answers and seeing that I was getting smiles and nodding at the other side of the table I used their suggestions for two more questions and lo and behold I was offered the job the next day!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, May 11, 2008
Hey I did get that PM job! So yes this book preps you well for the interview. Thanks another great purchase on Amazon :D

1.0 out of 5 stars A Waste, May 10, 2009

I took one day to look this book over and sent it back.

Get that Project Management job! Mastering the job interview
Get that Project Management job! Mastering the job interview by George T (Paperback - August 31, 2007)
Used & New from: $68.36