Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital Camera
Used & New from: $52.99
can i use with my mac that already has kodak software ?
asked by Naomi Bell on March 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
The camera connects just like a flash drive and I import directly into iPhoto and manage my photos there. I've never used the Kodak software. If you prefer that then I'm confident it will work although I've never installed it. Apple support for cameras has always been top shelf (exception of Nikon but only because of Nikon).
Kevin answered on March 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As Kevin said it will connect like a flash drive when plugged in.
While you asked I might as well add: if anyone else is wondering about OLDER software,
I have used it on an older computer running Win XP that doesn't support the camera's share software and used the camera with the USB cord as a flash drive no problem.

The only *issue* I had is the camera has to be turned on, (on my computer at least) it will it shut off and disconnect if it sits idle too long.
Not a big deal, but just figured I would tell you.. if you connected it, then went to go do something and come back and your directory is gone.. just turn the camera back on.
:)
J. Robson answered on March 4, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use the same easyshare software but this camera takes too long to process between pictures. I wouldn't recommend buying this camera.
AMarieL answered on March 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I believe you can because your computer has the Kodak share media app so u might need a usb cable
Kenley answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product