I have a 39" tv that weighs 26lbs and has VESA 100x100, Screw Size: M4 Screw Length: 10mm Screw Pitch: 0.7mm. Is this compatible?
asked by f. hostname on December 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I wouldn't recommend it. I am using this mount with a 32" TV that weighs only 15 lbs., and the mount has way too much flex for my taste.
My Cat's Name Is Bernie answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I really can't say for sure. The 100x100 VESA is compatible, I know that much. The mount comes with screws but I suspect most TV's are tapped to accept the screws included. The weight of your TV sort of bothers me. Although the specs state it can handle up to 33 lbs I think that might be a bit much if you plan on having the arm extended even a little. I think it would deflect down, though you can snug up the mounting plate with an allen wrench they include with the hardware. I also bought this arm in the same shipment: VideoSecu Long Arm Full Motion Articulating Cantilever Swivel & Tilt TV Mount Wall Bracket for most 26"-47" and some up to 55" Fits VESA 400X400 400x300 400x200 300X300 200X200 LCD LED Plasma 3D Television and Display with Removable Mount Adaptor Plate - Heavy Duty 88 lbs load capacity ML550B A47 and it's a real brute compared with the smaller one. Much harder to install because of the weight but it's rated at 80# and I think would be a better fit for your TV. Worth the extra ten bucks. I would recommend either mount, these are the first two I've ever bought. But I believe in overkill and for a TV of your size and weight I'd be cautious about hanging it from something this small. The larger mount has a bunch of extra holes in the wall plate for further securing and I like the peace of mind knowing it's not gonna come down. Hope this helps!
Happy ag answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
NO!! Probably need the 200X200 VESA for this size TV. Check the specs just to be sure. One other thing... DON'T hang this size TV on sheetrock! Make sure the screws go directly into a wall stud.
Reader answered on December 30, 2012

A
NO - Read the specs for that size TV.
Reader answered on December 30, 2012

A
I would say no, it would be a pain in the ass to install and keep the monitor level. The weight would probably hold but I would spend a little more and get a better quality mount
Joseph R answered on December 30, 2012

A
Disappointing, I still need to get brackets waste of my time
Gregory E. answered on April 5, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 21, 2013 7:44:02 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product