Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
the cheapest artisan??? What's the best price that you've either purchased or saw the Kitchenaid artisan on Amazon? Also approximiately when?
[UPDATED] asked by brooklynborn on September 8, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
On September 7, 2009, we bought a black onyx Kitchen-Aid Artisan 5 quart stand mixer from Bed, Bath and Beyond in Dayton, Ohio, for $232.92 including tax. Normally it would have been $299.99 but we used one of their 20% off coupons. (Apparently, Artisan mixer prices vary according to the colors as well as where one buys the product.)

Amazon wanted $289.95 but the S
Mr. Isaac M. Pease answered on September 21, 2009
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
On September 7, 2009, I bought a black onyx Kitchen-Aid Artisan 5 quart stand mixer from Bed, Bath and Beyond in Dayton, Ohio, for $232.92 including tax, . Normally it would have been $299.99 but I used one of their 20% off coupons. (Apparently, Artisan mixer prices vary according to the colors as well as where one buys the product.)
Amazon wanted $289.95 but the S & H was not included.
Kohl's was having one of their "best prices of the season sale" and they wanted the full $349.99 that is Kitchen-Aid's asking price.
Mr. Isaac M. Pease answered on September 21, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks, it's really hard to find a great bargain on these, you did well!
brooklynborn answered on September 22, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've been watching the ice color for about a month and a half. It's been fluctuating between 279$ and 299$ Today I found it for 239$ from Amazon, the rebate ends in 3 days, but they send you 40$ back and a free book and also a mag subscription. I opted for the free shipping, and Amazon has an offer thru the 30th of Sept if you use their Amazon shop card. So I got the mixer in the color I've been wanting [hopefully it's cool} for 199$,[after rebate] free shipping, no tax and 6 months to pay it off, with no interest if you pay it within the 6 months. Yowsa I'm happy!
brooklynborn answered on September 23, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Oct 9, 2009 9:02:45 AM PDT]

A
On Dec 4, 2009 I saw the Onyx Black and Empire Red for both 239.99 with a $30 rebate bringing them to $209.99,
Kathryn Koo answered on December 4, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hi I have got today my artizan 5 qt kitchenaid mixer for 228 at Lowe's. plus tax turned to be 243 $. think its good price but still a little dissapointed I missed just for a couple days kitchenaid rebate coupon for 30 dollars.
Sevil Sultanova answered on December 17, 2009

A
Hi all,

Don't feel too bad about prices for your KitchenAid Artisan mixer in the States. I bought my wife the Empire Red one here in Australia for Christmas and it was A$730 (about US$645 at today's exchange rate). They used to be more expensive! Fantastic machine........I just wish they were a bit cheaper here!!!
P. Jorritsma answered on December 24, 2009

A
I scored a 600 on eBay for $319. Then I drove 50 miles to the local Williams-Sonoma outlet center and got five attachments (ice cream maker, pasta cutters, bowl/whisk set, grinder). Since the 20% off deal ends tomorrow, ALL (including the eBay purchase) qualify. Total net cost: $500.
Olefaithfull answered on December 30, 2009

A
I found my receipt from Amazon.com when I purchased my Kitchen Aid Artisan in Cobalt Blue back in December 2004; I paid $169.99 for it.
P. LUCAS answered on January 15, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product