Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Is there any warranty with this camera?
asked by L. Olsen on March 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
It does have a one year factory warranty but when you try to use it, the repair service will try to say you dropped the camera and its your fault. The battery door latch broke "two times" on me and if you go online you can find work arounds for a broken latch. Do not buy this brand of camera.
Jsophjr answered on March 24, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, but the camera works really well. I have not had any problem with the door latch. For the price this is an excellent camera.
Money Man answered on March 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is no warranty.
Money Man answered on March 24, 2013

A
If you like a warranty that doesn't cover anything, then i would buy it. Trust me, they are not helpful on real issues - warranty or not.
Jim White answered on March 24, 2013

A
i think its a 1 year limited. ours just stopped working after a year. just stopped. loved the camera while it worked. but that it stopped after a year is crazy.
LibbyJean answered on March 25, 2013

A
Yes and no, because just when you need it most, its not there.
Peter Callaghan answered on September 2, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product