Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now Tikes
Is there a volume control built in? It's not specified in the product details and I've tried looking everywhere on the internet and I can't find an answer :/
asked by Rhiannon From on January 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
No there is not a volume control. I own this model and in order to adjust the volume you must connect it to a receiver which will then send the signal to the speakers.
LUIS answered on April 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I'm trying to figure that out too! I'll be talking to my brother who is an audio wiz and will post when I get an answer. I hadn't listened to an LP in 25 years and am amazed at how much richer the sound is. I'm using my Dad's old Crosley, sounds good but am now addicted to my old lps and want an upgrade. Really sounds "live"..awesome.
Billy Frates answered on February 16, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

Billy, don't fool yourself, CDs are technically better in every way--wow, flutter, extraneous noise, frequency response, distortion.

But when I listen to an LP I'm taken back to an earlier time and an earlier life, and that makes me smile.
R. Iredale answered on March 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product