is there goin to be a collectors edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 17, 2013 1:36:38 PM PST
anna.H says:
i hope there is in the meantime i pre-ordered this but i dont really care bout the digital wallpaper or the poster you get at gamestop I like all the cool extra content you get from collectors editions... this game looks amazing and bungie has had alot of time to put into it so im sure it wont dissapoint.

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 1:58:49 PM PST
Maybe

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 3:07:40 PM PST
Jared says:
Condisidering Bungie's past, I wouldn't be surprised. I was just thinking about how cool it would be to see some special editions offered - in most cases, these special editions aren't announced or available for pre-order until much closer to the release. And I'm quite sure the Dec 31 2013 release date is just a filler, as Amazon has done so before.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013 9:38:25 PM PST
nobias says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 10:21:46 AM PST
Red says:
Dec 31, 2013 is indeed a "filler" release date because there has not been an official announcement for the release date. All of the officially released info can be found on the destiny the game website.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 17, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Destiny - Standard Edition - Xbox 360
Destiny - Standard Edition - Xbox 360 by Activision Inc. (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (719)