is there a keypad for kindle fire
asked by Linda H. on March 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
No there is not. After buying 4 of them from HDE I found out they are not compatible. In order for the keypads to work your tablet has to have a USB host and the Kindles don't have one.
Russ Rowell answered on March 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No because it can't be hooked up to a kindle fire, that is why we bought it, but it has a regular USB port hookup and not a mini USB. I think Amazon should take this product off of its site because I can't think of a 7" tablet that this could work with, maybe just in Japan where it came from and then they want you to pay for the shipping to send it back, I kept it, by the time I pay for shipping I would only get a few dollars back or be paying more! DON'T ORDER! And it took forever to come also.
Stefanie C. Stockwell answered on March 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The pad connects to device via usb so if your fire is usb capable with usb u will be fine if not u will need a female usb that will work with your device I had to do this withmy galaxy tab it was a simple fix and the cord is smal and cheap. Got it on amozon as well. Hope this helps!
Bowlingn answered on March 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I havent used it yet only just only to hold my kindle. Think it maybe a waste of money but i got it for a cheap price so can't complain to much.
Tomeko answered on March 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The pad connects to device via usb so if your fire is usb capable with usb u will be fine if not u will need a female usb that will work with your device I had to do this withmy galaxy tab it was a simple fix and the cord is smal and cheap. Got it on amozon as well. Hope this helps!
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use a female usb to make it work I did this with my galaxy tab and the cord was cheap and small. Got it from amozon as well. Just type in the model number of your device and female usb cords and you should find one compatible with your kindel fire. Simple fix , hope this helps.
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i believe so
Enyeliz Cordero answered on March 11, 2013

A
for kindle fire, I believe you need a bluetooth keyboard not a USB one. I have a BT thin travel keyboard and it works great with my KF HD 7"
CE answered on September 1, 2013

A
yes they make them for kindle fire, you just need the usb converter they are cheep and easy to find
Rowan's mom answered on March 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Mar 9, 2013 6:58:34 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product