Is there a rebate on this movie?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 20, 2009 4:39:08 AM PDT
Is there a $10 rebate with this film like I saw at Walmart yesterday?

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 12:19:43 PM PDT
yes if you have the dvd

Posted on Oct 4, 2009 8:14:18 PM PDT
B. Prewitt says:
Is the rebate valid on any previous DVD release of the movie? Does it just require the UPC code from the original DVD, or does it need the receipt from that purchase? Unlikely, I know, but I'd rather ask before buying...

Posted on Oct 7, 2009 4:28:42 PM PDT
Tech_Geek says:
Yes it is valid on any previous DVD release and just requires the UPC or POP (you will need to cut it out with a pair of scissors) from the DVD. No need for original receipt for the DVD.

Posted on Dec 1, 2009 7:52:46 PM PST
Damon says:
You need the orignaly UPC, the Bluray UPC and the blu ray receipt and the original form that comes in the Bluray. I got Braveheart and Gladiator for $10 each on here, $10 rebate, equals FREE bluray movies.

Posted on Dec 19, 2009 9:18:16 PM PST
D. Dallmann says:
Has anyone actually received their rebate yet that purchased on amazon. Cause I'm a little concerned the rebate offer clearly says cash register reciept for blu-ray well the only thing you get from amazon is the shipping manifest with the prices on them, which is what I sent them doesn't mean they'll honor it though

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2009 1:56:21 AM PST
CibboMatteo says:
Most rebates need an invoice which you can get on Amazon by going to Your Account > My Orders Beta > and clicking on the "View Invoice" link located on the left hand side of the Order underneath the date of purchase. I've learned the hard way from the fine print most of the rebate companies do not accept the Packing Slip
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Braveheart [VHS]
Braveheart [VHS] by Mel Gibson (VHS Tape - 1996)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,344)