Sony HDRPJ260V High Definition Handycam 8.9 MP Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom, 16 GB Embedded Memory and Built-in Projector (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $458.98
Gave this as a gift, but there was no cd software included to edit movies on pc, is it supposed to come with a cd?
asked by Michelle on December 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
What I bought is the CX 260, Without the projector. But I supposed to packing list is about the same. There is a video editing software preinstalled in the CX 260 model, When the camcorder is connected to the PC the pop-up window will show a selection of installing that software. Obviously that software is a trial version.
Fred Qin answered on December 26, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did not receive a CD. I use Microsoft Movie Maker to edit. It takes forever to complete an editing job.
Jeff Wang answered on December 26, 2012

A
No Two Shoes... there is no CD... but when you plug the camera into your computer... the software downloads from the camera. Its really easy to use... once your download is finished.
Joseph J. Harnett answered on December 27, 2012

A
I am not sure. I got the software, but you can download from the sony web site (just you need pmb -picture motion browser)
srinivasa reddy antham answered on December 27, 2012

A
I believe the software is actually in the camera, so when you pluc it in, that is the source of the download. I have a Mac, and iMovie synched up very well. Good luck.
D. Walsdorf answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product