Is there a warranty on this case
asked by Thomas Young on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
I don't know -- it was inexpensive compared to other iPad cases so I won't feel cheated it it has to be replaced soon. But it has stood up well so far to being carried around in my purse.
Emily Klaczak answered on December 16, 2012

A
vote
I don't think so but their Customer Service did provide an email address- it is cs@aetech.tw if you want to ask them.
PKSAZ answered on December 16, 2012

A
votes
I have no idea. It is built solid and looks like nothing to break so I did not think about a warranty. The price is so good, I did not worry about it. Great case, I would buy it again.
JohnGalloway answered on December 16, 2012

A
votes
I hope so because I sent it back because the stitching started in-raveling, else Zi am out the money I spent on it.
Jack Griffith answered on December 16, 2012

A
votes
i just checked through the packing again (or the remaining parts of the packing) and didn't see anything about warranty, but i did come across the customer service support cs@aetech.tw if you wanna drop them a message to ask. peronally i feel that the cover is durable enough to last me a while and the price is just too cheap for me so i might just get another one if necessary at all.
ibanker answered on December 17, 2012

A
votes
If there is, don't hold your breath for resolution. This case BROKE the glass on my brand new Mini and to date, I cannot get anywhere with the manufacturer. No replies to any of my inquiries. :-(
Indeedsun answered on February 7, 2013

A
votes
Contact the company, its a NJ Corporation and its information is as follows:

chi-chung chen other
215 deerfield road
morganville nj 07751

chi pang tan other
631 71st
brooklyn ny 11209
Super Annoyed answered on March 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›