Can they be installed from inside as I do not have access to the attic?
asked by J. apgar on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
No; I believe you will need to replace the can with one designed for insulation contact and air sealed IC AS.
if this is a challenge be sure to use compact florescent bulbs to produce the lowest amount of heat.
Deano answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product