Customer Discussions > Need for Speed: Most Wanted forum

um they do know theres another game with this same name right?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 29, 2012 11:53:01 PM PDT
K. Geddings says:
Of all the names to call this game WHY did they call it as the SAME NAME of a game that was a launch title for the 360? can you imagine the confusion? in stores or what "yeah my son wants need for speed most wanted" and then he gets the first one?

WHY THE HECK did they decide to call this game the SAME NAME as a game that came out only a few years ago! why not at least most wanted 2 or something like that.

so stupid way to go EA whos brilliant idea was that.

i understand the new star trek movie being called just "star trek" but i mean come on the first game wasnt released all that long ago...........stupid!

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 3:09:16 PM PDT
Game publishers and developers are pretty stupid. I found this out many years ago. They're not just dumb as rocks,.. they are "special" rocks that have to be separate from the other less stupid rocks. Complete morons. They are almost as mentally deficient as game journalists. They always burn their hands when making pop-tarts. ALWAYS.

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 9:37:51 AM PST
M.D.W says:
Some game developers are actually really good developers; for example: Halo Reach was a good game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 29, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (380)