Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 26, 2006 7:29:41 PM PDT
A. Collins says:
Does anyone know if they have this book in the boy version. If so where can I get it and what is the name

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2006 10:38:06 AM PDT
Reading Mom says:
I noticed this book, on Amazon.com, and it might be what you're looking for! You might want to check it out.

"What's Going on Down There?: Answers to Questions Boys Find Hard to Ask" by Karen Gravelle, et al.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 21, 2007 4:36:41 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 21, 2007 4:36:50 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2008 2:22:14 PM PST
Depending on the age of the boy, the book "Boom" tells it all in a very tactful way. (The girl version is called "Bloom.") I found that it is a slightly more mature version of the birds and the bees and is probably more suitable for actually teenagers verses pre-teens (the "Bloom" book too). Now, you obviously don't need to learn about all of this via a Christian point of view, but the book is endorsed by Focus on the Family, if that has any bearing on your decision.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 26, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Girls (American Girl Library)
The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Girls (American Girl Library) by Valorie Lee Schaefer (Library Binding - April 27, 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (749)