Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 1, 2011 9:40:30 PM PDT
Mario says:
its like there trying to make him look a demon

I cant wait for the next part of the legend series

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 11:33:43 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2011 11:38:38 PM PDT
I partly agree. I think it's an alright game after seeing a little more of it, but the Legend trilogy was far better. Hopefully Activision will realize that, get the old team back together to continue the Legend series. Same goes for Crash Bandicoot and it's Radical Entertainment/Titan or Mutant games. Crash was a sibling series to Spyro that appeared in demos and on the back of Spyro booklets since very early in the Spyro series, and Crash itself had a demo of Spyro 1 in it's third game.. Activision destroyed Crash as well by laying off the entire team that made the games at Radical Entertainment. Two great franchises lost their magic thanks to Activision's greed. Sooner or later, they'll have to shape up and stop being money mongers and attempt to make actual quality games again. I heard their employees don't even have nice working conditions while the higher-ups people collectively make billions. If they didn't hog it up, their employees and game developers would be able to have enough time and budget to properly develop games.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2011 8:58:04 PM PDT
SweetToosh says:
Okay...are you saying the series is better than the old Spyro? The very first trilogy was the best. Spyro is completely screwed up! They NEED to go back to Spyro's routes!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 1, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack - Xbox 360
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack - Xbox 360 by Activision Publishing (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (166)